kND9Qdh.jpg

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
You guys/gals are pros are drawing =P

rtjorUh.jpg

I demand 31 pc
Lol have fun guys

Reactions: ESP, Frisk and Mikaya
Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, Marc and Mikaya
Well, we don't really have pumpkins widely available here, but I did once make a "pumpkin" out of a honeydew melon... I'm not expecting to get PC from this xD just wanted to share

Attachments

• 31102011337.JPG
    31102011337.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
xPugxnP.jpg

Reactions: ESP
@BetterBushyBurmyBureau the paper with your username tho ;-;
Its too dark and my camera Sucks T.T

The bad thing about carving pumpkins is the smell afterwards. My hands smell like pumpkin farts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its too dark and my camera Sucks T.T
Alrighty >.< I'll make an exception for ya >.<)/

@Marc Can we expect to see anymore Halloween-related tasks like this in the following days? This is a really good way of getting PC, considering I don't think the Nookling Junction has a lot of opportunities for me the past few days.

@Marc Can we expect to see anymore Halloween-related tasks like this in the following days? This is a really good way of getting PC, considering I don't think the Nookling Junction has a lot of opportunities for me the past few days.
A contest is more likely next :3

A contest is more likely next :3
I think we should make these little tasks/contests a weekly thing or at least a little often. Gives people an opportunity to make some pocket PC, for those new or old.

Reactions: Mikaya
I think we should make these little tasks/contests a weekly thing or at least a little often. Gives people an opportunity to make some pocket PC, for those new or old.
That's sort of what posting in the discussion forums is for tho.

That's sort of what posting in the discussion forums is for tho.
Honestly, I don't really find anything new to comment on, unless it's from last year or so. I see my face on a lot of threads.

Can I be the pumpkin :3

Pumpkin siblings! :3

CAM00068.jpg

Reactions: Evelyn, ESP and Marc
I know I already carved a pumpkin but I just wanted to share my drawing too>_<.
8rBspjU.jpg

Reactions: Mikaya
Uuuhh, can I use a picture of a pumpkin shaped mug? I don't have pumpkins and I'm not that great at drawing(I could try tho)

Uuuhh, can I use a picture of a pumpkin shaped mug? I don't have pumpkins and I'm not that great at drawing(I could try tho)
It doesn't have to be the best drawing in the world ;-; All you have to do is try your best (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back