Closed The 1PC Pokemon Shop!

• Thread starter Pk1410
  • Start date
okay just to confirm all mine are 6 iv right? sorry just wanna make sure
If that's what you want, then sure. I mean Pokemon like Rotom, Wealive, Talonflames or Ferrothorn do not need 6ivs. They would be still perfect with 5ivs on their respective stat, but if you want to go the extra mile for no reason I will do it. xP

@Pk1410 i dont need talonflame 6 iv and weavile, but the rest can be 6 iv please?

when will my Gardevoir be done

when will my Gardevoir be done
I am going to eat breakfast. I can trade you afterwards. e.e

ok sounds good

chikorita.png
Welcome to the 1PC Pokemon Shop!
hippopotas.png

f6695ef2ec97b1548229da6f3b2b5f67.png

Thanks Vii for the banner :0

As the title says everything is worth 1 pc. Anything you would like will be worth 1pc. This includes ev training, leveling your Pokemon, items, Hidden ability, mega stones, egg moves, and more! I DO NOT take requests for shiny Pokemon nor legendary Pokemon. That takes way too much time.

deino.png
Example:
If you want an ev trained Goodra level 100 with Hidden Ability and holding an assault vest this will equals 4pc. Breeding= 1pc, level 100= 1pc, Hidden Ability= 1pc, and item = 1pc.

igglybuff.png
Things to keep in mind:

-If you just want me to breed you a Pokemon with 6ivs, it will cost only 1pc.
-1pc per egg move. If you want two egg moves on one Pokemon it will be 2pc.
- Patience when you order. It might take up to 2-3 days to complete your order. Especially if there is more people asking for stuff.
- Must be patient if you are ordering a mega stone as it is not quite simple to get them.
- I can also breed Pokemon with any Pokeball you want them to be on. Don't ask me for impossible/hacked stuff because I can't do that kind of stuff.
- Make sure to be specific with what you want. I don't want to be breeding 3 different things because you decided to change your mind at the last minute.
- When ordering make sure to tell me what is exactly that you want, I don't want to get confused and breed you the wrong thing ;-;
- If you can't figure out the price of your order feel free to ask me how much is it.

Announcement: Starting today if you spent 10PC or more in a single purchase, you will get a free Pokemon of your choice (not legendary nor shiny) this includes ev training, lv up (50 only), hidden power, HA, egg moves, etc on that free Pokemon.
May I have a:
6 IV Arcanine with the egg moves close combat and Iron tail? I'll give the PC when you reply. Thanks!

May I have a:
6 IV Arcanine with the egg moves close combat and Iron tail? I'll give the PC when you reply. Thanks!
Nature? Evs?

Ok so I know I don't have enough pc for this order but I just want to know how much it would cost
Pikachu lv 50
6 IV's
abillty: static
nature modest
evs 252 sp. atk 252 speed
moves:
Thunderbolt
uproar
volt switch
protect

Pikachu lv 50
6 IV's
nature Hasty
evs 252 Atk 252 Speed
moves:
Iron tail
Volt tackle
Toxic
Slam

Pikachu lv 50
6 IV's
abillty: lighting rod
nature calm
evs 252 sp. def 252 HP
moves:
Thunderbolt
volt switch
Light screen
Thunder Wave

Ok so I know I don't have enough pc for this order but I just want to know how much it would cost
Pikachu lv 50
6 IV's
nature modest
evs 252 sp. atk 252 speed
moves:
Thunderbolt
uproar
volt switch
protect

Pikachu lv 50
6 IV's
nature Hasty
evs 252 Atk 252 Speed
moves:
Iron tail
Volt tackle
Toxic
Slam

Pikachu lv 50
6 IV's
abillty: lighting rod
nature calm
evs 252 sp. def 252 HP
moves:
Thunderbolt
volt switch
Light screen
Thunder Wave
10pc. Pikachu can't learn uproar..?

Oops how about thunder

also if the orders 10 pc can I get one of the Pikachu's for free as my free pokemon

How are my pokes doing?

also if the orders 10 pc can I get one of the Pikachu's for free as my free pokemon
Your 3 pikachu make 10 pc. Meaning...you get a free Pokemon. You can't make any of your other orders free (3 pikachu).

@Pk1410 in addition, can i get a leftovers, choice band, and a life orb? thanks :)

Ok so this is the best poke shop ive seen yet so first, you are AWESOME.
Second... My order
Bwahaha
Hydreigon
Dracera
Modest
All max IVs.
Max attack not necessary
Can be left at Zero
Dark Pulse
Fash Cannon
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
I'm not sure how much that is, but I'm willing to pay your price.
I know it might take a while so ill wait patiently.

That's the exact same hydreigon I have

Back