The 3dspedia Clan!

• Thread starter 1599
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Crimson Fatalis Ticket. Your Fatalis pets won't harm me. I'LL CALM BOTH OF YOU DOWN BEFORE YOU CAN THINK ABOUT MAKING A MOVE.
View attachment 8899

Actually no, I'm a bad player, I only have that ticket because I was hosting so there were always people who stayed, but still, I only got one ticket :p
You did pretty good when you hunted with me haha

You did pretty good when you hunted with me haha
Well, I can manage in quests like G1, G2, G3 (and under obviously) but in event quests like the GX Hunter quest, or in 126+ guild quests I'm a lot less useful in battle... And that's even worse when I'm alone. I never managed to do the Master's test.

Well, I can manage in quests like G1, G2, G3 (and under obviously) but in event quests like the GX Hunter quest, or in 126+ guild quests I'm a lot less useful in battle... And that's even worse when I'm alone. I never managed to do the Master's test.
Really? I am storming through G-Rank Caravan with my Dalamadur IG And my Fatalis Pets. Gives a reason not to use DB or Bow.

Really? I am storming through G-Rank Caravan with my Dalamadur IG And my Fatalis Pets. Gives a reason not to use DB or Bow.
Well, Caravan is ridiculously easy whatever weapon you use, except like the very last 5 quests -.-

And I never told anyone to use the Bow, I only use it because it's fun, not because it's effective :p

Well, Caravan is ridiculously easy whatever weapon you use, except like the very last 5 quests -.-

And I never told anyone to use the Bow, I only use it because it's fun, not because it's effective :p
Well bow is OP. That's why I use it a lot. I mean a lot. Kama Sedition for the win. I just don't use it online because I suck with Bow online. I never said I never use the bow did I?

Well bow is OP. That's why I use it a lot. I mean a lot. Kama Sedition for the win. I just don't use it online because I suck with Bow online. I never said I never use the bow did I?
I never said you never use the bow :p
And yeah, same. I use the Kama Sedition and Soaring Grisbow, but if I use them online, it's on HR4 quests or something because I'm sure I'd die pretty fast in real quests...

I never said you never use the bow :p
And yeah, same. I use the Kama Sedition and Soaring Grisbow, but if I use them online, it's on HR4 quests or something because I'm sure I'd die pretty fast in real quests...
I just don't tell anyone I use the bow. I'm actually a Gunlance User. Shhhh. IG is my least favourite weapon but my friend dared me to finish caravan with it.

Anyone wanna hunt?

Surprisingly no one wants tot hunt.

Maybe you just live in the wrong timezone :p

I'm on the same time as the pedia clock.

Ok, well I know a few of us are Europeans. I'm Central, not sure about the rest.

Timezones: Most evil thing in existence.

Ok, well I know a few of us are Europeans. I'm Central, not sure about the rest.
EUROPEDIANS FOR THE WIN

What?

An informal, conversation/discussion involving two or more people. Heard in most areas around the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back