The 3dspedia Clan!

• Thread starter 1599
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander of the Eye of the Maelstrom
Towns Folk
I was playing Monster Hunter solo, and I thought, "Hmm...Well, people make clans for Monster Hunter to have a string of peole to play with, what if us Pedia members had a clan?"
So, the point is, what if we made a Monster Hunter Clan? What're you guy's opinions on this?

I was playing Monster Hunter solo, and I thought, "Hmm...Well, people make clans for Monster Hunter to have a string of peole to play with, what if us Pedia members had a clan?"
So, the point is, what if we made a Monster Hunter Clan? What're you guy's opinions on this?

I think it's a nice idea. That would be nice because members having trouble doing the harder quests online could team up and beat them more easily than alone. I approve it.

I'd join!:cool:

I think it's a nice idea. That would be nice because members having trouble doing the harder quests online could team up and beat them more easily than alone. I approve it.
Approved by a mod. It's official. :cool:
I'd join!:cool:
I'd let you join! :p

It's funny though, I thought you already had a clan, it seems like an obvious idea XD Good job Sora =P

Let's see...We'd also need a cool name. Some thing like...The 3dspedians! The Pedia Hunters! The Clan of 3dspedia!

I like Pedia Hunters

I also like "The Pedia Hunters"!:cool:

Then it's settled! The new 3dspedia Monster Hunter clan is The Pedia Hunters!
Now we just gotta spread the word...

Reactions: 2205 and D4rkDragon
Maybe an ad at the top of the forum to spread the word? It's just 10 pc for a week!

Maybe an ad at the top of the forum to spread the word? It's just 10 pc for a week!
That'll happen when I hopefully win some Smah tourneys (Making 9 threads sounds like work...)

This can happen when Monster Hunter 4 comes out and we get the online multiplayer on 3DS. We can make clans and complete quests together.

This can happen when Monster Hunter 4 comes out and we get the online multiplayer on 3DS. We can make clans and complete quests together.
That's what I was thinking. It'll be fun to hunt the White Fatalis with Pedia members! (Because that thing better be in this game, and I plan to finally beat him foronce...)

I want to join I am a HR 5

Cool I'm in, cause I play a lot of MH! Until MH4U comes, we'll finally settle difficulties on tricky monsters anytime!

Woo! This clan is getting a bit popular ^^
Also, I think that we should share our NNID's and 3ds friends codes because
1. People who have MH3U for WiiU can play together
2. We can have eachother's friends codes for when MH4U comes out.
My FC is 1220-6800-8038, and my NNID is Cdb2000. Can't wait to play with everyone. ^^

NNID; KalTurahk
3DS FC; 1547-5451-7605

i will join but i got to get monster hunter 3 ultimate 3ds first right

i will join but i got to get monster hunter 3 ultimate 3ds first right
Nah, this is just really in general. It would be good if you have MH3U so people could play together (Or you get MH4U in 2015), but there's no requirments

CdbSora i may get mh3u for 3ds for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back