The 3dspedia Clan!

• Thread starter 1599
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The crown in my avatar actually means something now :p

Anyways, just trying to get an estimate on numbers, but how many of you would be interested in a sort of arena tournament?
If so, post that you are, if you're LR, HR or G
And what your preferred weapon is.

Well, I won't be playing with you guys. I tried really hard and after all this game isn't for me at all, so I traded it for another game.

Sorry, I really tried :(

Well, I won't be playing with you guys. I tried really hard and after all this game isn't for me at all, so I traded it for another game.

Sorry, I really tried :(
No prob, the game isn't for everyone, we understand that. At least you gave it a shot :)

I'd be down for a tournament! Im high rank. I think hr6, but I don't remember. And I loooooove long swords!

Reactions: Iridium Winter
Don't forget to get the word out btw

And I'll be sitting back in my chair, watching the tournament unfold...mwuhahaha...

All hail the new (temp) king!!!
And I seriously need to start playing with you guys... and that tournament sounds fun. I'm G-rank and my preferred weapon is Charge blade.

i would be down for an arena tournament, i am currently G1 and my prefered weapon would be charged blade.

I'd like to join the tournament! :D I'm currently G-Gold, and my main/fav weapon is the Great Sword.

That's 5 people so far, try to let other hunters know so they'll join.
And Cdb, just find your game already xD

That's 5 people so far, try to let other hunters know so they'll join.
And Cdb, just find your game already xD
It's grown legs and dissapered by now :eek:

*decided to keep power and hunts down and kills any monster that says otherwise*

I am currently HR7 and trying to get higher rank into G Rank Quests, It is so hard to find a good group to hunt with. I really like this Idea of a Clan. Maybe I missed it, but how do I sign up for the clan and play with y'all? Please help if you can, i'd love to hunt with y'all and carve some rare materials!!

Best I can do for my Character on here is the Pic below of my Guild Card.
WVW69iSIO7s24n15sB

I am currently HR7 and trying to get higher rank into G Rank Quests, It is so hard to find a good group to hunt with. I really like this Idea of a Clan. Maybe I missed it, but how do I sign up for the clan and play with y'all? Please help if you can, i'd love to hunt with y'all and carve some rare materials!!

Best I can do for my Character on here is the Pic below of my Guild Card.
WVW69iSIO7s24n15sB
Let me know if you ever need help with a fight, I'm g rank, so I'll probably be able to help

I'd love to join! I believe I'm HR 7 right now, and my favorite weapon is any insect glaive!

I want to join Sufs senpai! Train me! :D

Guys, get the ritual room set up! I'll bring the brandishing iron if you bring the the electric chair and the whips! :p

Reactions: Sans
Yeee
Guys, get the ritual room set up! I'll bring the brandishing iron if you bring the the electric chair and the whips! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back