The Heroes Of Pedia!

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
(By the way, I kinda thought we were doing a bit of an episodic thing but I have no idea xD Don't know why I'm "in charge" either :p I had an idea for an Episode 1 where a virus infects the admins and moderators and they all become the madmins/maderators, except for Marc, who for some reason is immune - but he is overthrown and 3DSPedia becomes sort-of-like Gotham City, it's full of crime, corruption... and we need a hero to rise up. Probably a few heroes. But anyways, Marc goes missing one day and a small group of 3DSPedians try to build up a new resistance after they realise that the madmins have somehow lost the power to delete members.

I kinda thought that Season 1 could be where the maderators seem to have overthrown the madmins and they have boss battles with the 3DSPedians, but it turns out that the madmins were building a portal to the Banlands to try and free the banned ones. The end is where the 3DSPedians realise that they took Marc all those years ago after he destroyed the Ban Hammers and a small group of 3DSPedians go to rescue Marc whilst the rest try to stop the Trolls and Hackers from destroying 3DSPedia... only for Season 2 to begin with a rival Nintendo Forum's Anti-Troll Force arriving and trying to police 3DSPedia, causing tension.

But hey, I had a really cool Episode 1 idea a little while ago but forgot to write it down xD So here I am, trying to rewrite something in like 5 minutes. Anyways, continue everyone :p Apparently we're doing an RP which is also fine by me! Have fun everyone o/ I might try and RP but of course, I've lost all of my imagination and I haven't RP'ed in a loooooong time.)

Reactions: 423
"See? That's what I mean. Madmins are everywhere. As for your chill pill, Ludger, stick it where the sun don't shine."Nari snapped. What is wrong with these guys? So arrogant, so over-confident. They have no idea. They have no idea what they are getting into. I should never have agreed to getting new members. What if they get killed that's on me... She quietly mumbled to herself.

(By the way, I kinda thought we were doing a bit of an episodic thing but I have no idea xD Don't know why I'm "in charge" either :p I had an idea for an Episode 1 where a virus infects the admins and moderators and they all become the madmins/maderators, except for Marc, who for some reason is immune - but he is overthrown and 3DSPedia becomes sort-of-like Gotham City, it's full of crime, corruption... and we need a hero to rise up. Probably a few heroes. But anyways, Marc goes missing one day and a small group of 3DSPedians try to build up a new resistance after they realise that the madmins have somehow lost the power to delete members.

I kinda thought that Season 1 could be where the maderators seem to have overthrown the madmins and they have boss battles with the 3DSPedians, but it turns out that the madmins were building a portal to the Banlands to try and free the banned ones. The end is where the 3DSPedians realise that they took Marc all those years ago after he destroyed the Ban Hammers and a small group of 3DSPedians go to rescue Marc whilst the rest try to stop the Trolls and Hackers from destroying 3DSPedia... only for Season 2 to begin with a rival Nintendo Forum's Anti-Troll Force arriving and trying to police 3DSPedia, causing tension.

But hey, I had a really cool Episode 1 idea a little while ago but forgot to write it down xD So here I am, trying to rewrite something in like 5 minutes. Anyways, continue everyone :p Apparently we're doing an RP which is also fine by me! Have fun everyone o/ I might try and RP but of course, I've lost all of my imagination and I haven't RP'ed in a loooooong time.)
I have never RP-ed in my life, I just hope I can get along with others while writing. :p I don't think you should decide the end of an episode though, just the setting. Let us work out the rest.

"Oh c'mon Nari! All work and no play can make you a raggedy old lady." Ludger said. "I'm not saying that we should ignore our priorities, but we shouldn't work ourselves into the ground while we do it. We should try to have a little fun once in a while." Ludger said, while scratching his head.

"Have fun? Oh yeah, I'll just have fun with people constantly screaming in my head. But nevermind, it's not like you have telepathic link to the Pedians in the Madmin dungeons, do you? Besides, shouldn't that little 'accident' you caused on our last mission bother you a little more? You-" she stopped and made a growling sound instead of finishing her sentence. *Nari waved her hand* *The front door of the HQ flew open* "You know what? I've had it with you guys! Get yourselves killed if that's what you like!" Nari stepped outside as she spoke. In another flash she was gone.

*Is wondering where he went wrong in life.* I think i have more of a chance of survival if i go solo. *Walks out the door.*

"Damn, she just had to bring up our last mission..." Ludger said.

*Walks back in* "Ludger what happened on your last mission?" Sky asked bored out of his mind.

"I um...did something bad..." Ludger said. "I messed up a lot of stuff, but most tragically, I severely injured someone important to me." Ludger started to tear up, but he didn't let Sky see it. "That's why I have this locket, with our picture in it, so I'd never forget..." Ludger took out a locket and opened it, revealing a picture of him and a little girl.

"So...do you want to do fight the madmins or get back to the tea party?" Sky asked after a while.

"Dammit! It's Nari's fault all this negativity is around!" Ludger said. "So Sky, how about a little sparring match?" Ludger said while smirking.

"Powers or no powers?" He asked.

"How about just weapons?" Ludger said, which was kind of unfair since his weapons had 3 forms.

"I'm fine with that." A slight smile was on his face. "I choose my mech tigers as my weapons."

"Well, looks like it's up to you, old buddy!" Ludger slammed his two knives together, and they transformed into his sledgehammer. "Alright, let's do this!"

"Do you want me to go easy on you?" Sky asked.

"I not expecting you to!" Ludger jumped up and went in for the kill instantly, which wasn't surprising due to how stupid he is sometimes.

Several lazer cannons shot hit from the backs of the mech tigers slamming Ludger into the wall. "Boom headshot! You better step up your game man."

"Ouch! That's gonna leave a serious mark!" Ludger jumped from the wall and smashed one of the tigers. "Switch!" Ludger's sledgehammer switched into his dual guns.

He flips a page in his book and 3 lazer minigun weilding penguins poofed into existance and began firing at Ludger. "If only you would have asked me to go easy on you."

Back