The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes - Thoughts and what you want to see

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Well in this game I hope it is like a four sword style game. The story mode is fun and cooperative while you kill each other for the most rupees. Then you are exploring an environment filled with puzzles and fully utilize the 3ds capabilities.
I don't think you be able to hurt each other, it seems heavily focused on cooperation.

I know but it was still very fun.

I don't think you be able to hurt each other, it seems heavily focused on cooperation.
for the main story mode, it'll be all about cooperation to solve puzzles and beat dungeons. the game will have a seperate arena mode where the main goal is to do as much damage as you can to everyone else o3o

Last edited:
Reactions: PigMayor
I'm not sure if it will have an overworld, but I'd want that. Otherwise I'd be disappointed. I like Zelda's dungeons, but not enough that I think an entire Zeldashould only have dungeona.

I am sad because the purple guy is gone and he was my favorite anyway otherwise the legend of zelda looks amazing and I am really excited for multiplayer it looks like it would be really fun to play this game with my buddies.

Well, we get multiplayer, so scratch that off of my list.

I would say amiibo functionality but Nintendo said they aren't doing anything with it (worst news to come out of E3, IMO. Terrible decision) but I'm not quite convinced they'll stick to their word.

Maybe a leaderboard that keeps track of how many rupees you have.

When i heard of it i was expecting something like four swords but it wasn't. I think it might just be local multiplier unless i missed something and they announced it would also be online multiplayer. I think it looks pretty cool.

I would of prefured a 3D Four Swords game but I don't mind a mutiplayer Zelda game of this gen of gaming :D

I loved Four Swords & FSA, well, Live is a bit of an exaggeration, but nonetheless I enjoyed it. And I Like the concept of teamwork returning oncemore. However, I read a ssynopsis of the story (not sure how accurate it is, but I'm gonna treat it as if it were), and I am not sure what to think of it. Pretty sure it had something to do with Fashion, and someone is cursed to wear an ugly dress, it's humorous, and a break from the Story Driven Gameplay we are used to. So, I'm still trying to figure out if I like it when considering Story, but I like the gameplay that we've been shown as of now.

I think that this will be like a four swords-type of Zelda game, which I don't mind. For some reason Triforce Warriors also like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon xD

I love multiplayer games and playing Co-Op and then also having the option to fight each other and have lots of fun. I love Co-Op the most in games, you can work together and get past levels and multiplayer in Zelda is just amazing :O

I love Co-Op the most in games, you can work together and get past levels and multiplayer in Zelda is just amazing :O

We only get it in a few Zelda Games

This game looks really fun to play. I think I might get it. I cant wait to play this with my friends! But one thing that i am worrying about is that the puzzles might be too hard. I am extrelly bad at puzzles. I will probably just play local multiplayer instead of the online multiplayer. I also want to see how the bosses will look in this game.

I thinks its going to be exciting, and its a lot like four swords. I hope in the future there will be dungeon DLC from past Zelda games or each dungeon should have more n 1 way to finish it depending on your costume

It looks good, gameplay is the same as four swords. Should Dave DLC dungeons from past Zelda games and a different way to finish the dungeon based on the costumes

Last edited by a moderator:
The game is going to be so cool!
Just imagine playing with all of your friends and going on a zelda adventure all together!
Plus my favorite game so far in the series is definitely a link between worlds and this has
the same sort of feel to it which is amazing! And the costumes that give you special abilities in this game
are so cool! The only thing i really hope you get to do is just be able to kill your friends. Because that would
make it a lot more awesome! I just really hope that they utilize the 3ds. But overall i think its going
to be an awesome game! And i hope everyone will love it! :thumbsup:

The game is going to be so cool!
Just imagine playing with all of your friends and going on a zelda adventure all together!
Plus my favorite game so far in the series is definitely a link between worlds and this has
the same sort of feel to it which is amazing! And the costumes that give you special abilities in this game
are so cool! The only thing i really hope you get to do is just be able to kill your friends. Because that would
make it a lot more awesome! I just really hope that they utilize the 3ds. But overall i think its going
to be an awesome game! And i hope everyone will love it! :thumbsup:

Well said my friend, gg.

I've become a huge fan of TLoZ since I started (this year) and Triforce Heroes looks amazing.... the only thing I'll need to have a great time playing this....

Is friends.

It is amazing, once again, it increased my list (16 in total) making it hard for me decide which 3DS game is next...

Since the most recent Zelda game I have been able to play is Four Swords Anniversary, I have to say, this game looks awesome. Fun puzzles that requires new ways to solve them unlike the other Four Swords game? Color me impressed. And online multiplayer? Now this will be even more worth playing. And if it has fun cooperative like that mini-game in Spirit Tracks, then this will officially be a game worth getting.

Oh boy! With the new Fire Emblem and Hyrule Warriors: Legends coming out as well, I am going to have a great time. I hope it is fun whether you are in multiplayer or singleplayer.

I was super excited when Nintendo announced Tri-force Heroes! I'm really looking to forward to how they re-did their items system and how it differs from Link Between Worlds. I'm also looking forward to the new dungeon and puzzles! Can't Wait!!

Back