The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes - Thoughts and what you want to see

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
h
i played the demo and it was great i played online with random people and i laughed my socks of when i saw the cheer leading emotion i kept hitting it when one of my team mates got or did something good. is this the first game to have only three player and not four? also what happened to purple link?
e is probably at a bar still crying

I wish you can play with someone download play and than a random online. But I see why Nintendo won't because people will try to rip off Nintendo and try to get use of one game as 3

i played the demo and it was great i played online with random people and i laughed my socks of when i saw the cheer leading emotion i kept hitting it when one of my team mates got or did something good. is this the first game to have only three player and not four? also what happened to purple link?
I read an article off of the Internet . Nintendo says that purple link ,from four swords, is completely different from the others. His personality was loner. Although blue and green link didn't get along well because blue link was to obnoxious, I'm surprised that they both are in triforce heroes.

That's why there's a forgotten dopple on the north east side of hytopia, the top right, it appears that doppel is purple link.

I think it's a great game that really made good use of the multiplayer feature. Also I feel like the doppel is more of just a tribute to purple link as opposed to actually being him. Anyway, i've beaten it and it's a fun game. I would recommend it to anyone who just wants a fun, lighthearted game to play. It's not very hard or serious. It's just a fun game where you play with others and collect and use those cool costumes you get that do different cool things. I definitely think it's worth a play through. Also, I wish they added a trading feature because it's online anyway, and since you have to collect materials and such, I think a trading feature online would be great way to expand the multiplayer capabilities. Anyway, that's my thoughts.

Reactions: Kaynil
I think it's a great game that really made good use of the multiplayer feature. Also I feel like the doppel is more of just a tribute to purple link as opposed to actually being him. Anyway, i've beaten it and it's a fun game. I would recommend it to anyone who just wants a fun, lighthearted game to play. It's not very hard or serious. It's just a fun game where you play with others and collect and use those cool costumes you get that do different cool things. I definitely think it's worth a play through. Also, I wish they added a trading feature because it's online anyway, and since you have to collect materials and such, I think a trading feature online would be great way to expand the multiplayer capabilities. Anyway, that's my thoughts.
completionist probably have fun with this game

That's why there's a forgotten dopple on the north east side of hytopia, the top right, it appears that doppel is purple link.
i know about that from game explain why did they make the faces so creepy >.<

I really wanted to like Triforce heros but too me it was a let down. The first week it came out it was a really great game pleanty of people still online to play and i had my friends to play with then the hype died down and it was just a mediocore game. The game is fun but only with friends and the online trolls didn't make it better. Honestly it was just overhyped and wasn't that good

I may consider getting this. The game seems like the typical the legend of Zelda game where you fight bosses and solve puzzles. The concept of having two partners in quests/adventures seems difficult at first but it may be easy to master.

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
I may consider getting this. The game seems like the typical the legend of Zelda game where you fight bosses and solve puzzles. The concept of having two partners in quests/adventures seems difficult at first but it may be easy to master.
I thought about getting it sometime as well. We could start it off together.

i also just saw the mojis for link, can u use these when doing one player, pls help me!!! im craving a good 3ds link game that doesnt feel like majoras mask.

This game is still pretty fun, depending on who you get matched up with online. Most of the people tend to troll and suicide and all that, and the emote buffer glitch just makes it even more annoying. There hasn't been a time when I had to blacklist like 10+ people a day.
If you're thinking about getting the game, either play it offline or with friends, unless you come across a couple of people who actually know how to play and beat the dungeon correctly. Other than the trolling though, it's a pretty fun game!

I like Triforce Heroes sooo much!!!! And why, you might ask? Well, because all the features in my opinion fit in with the game so well, and it feels like a smooth experience! So thats what I think of the game :)
PS: Happy Holidays :)

I got Triforce heroes for Christmas and I was exited to play it because how you control 3 versions of Link but lately I haven't been playing because it's a pain to get 100% completion so I just game up on the game

I want the ability to play with 2 players not just one or three

Currently local play is the only option. It takes hours to find one person, and you have to hope he doesn’t leave before the next hour passes and the third person joins. Not enough people are playing anymore. Local play is still fun and the challenges are actually challenging. I haven’t even tried the new den of trials but im sure its good too.

Currently local play is the only option. It takes hours to find one person, and you have to hope he doesn’t leave before the next hour passes and the third person joins. Not enough people are playing anymore. Local play is still fun and the challenges are actually challenging. I haven’t even tried the new den of trials but im sure its good too.
There's actually still quite a few people online. There's also the Discord server (which is quite populated) that you can check out if you're looking for someone to play with. Unless you know someone that you can play Local Multiplayer with, I'm pretty sure you're have more luck checking online or in the Discord server. Some of the members there are still active and wouldn't mind playing with you.

There's actually still quite a few people online. There's also the Discord server (which is quite populated) that you can check out if you're looking for someone to play with. Unless you know someone that you can play Local Multiplayer with, I'm pretty sure you're have more luck checking online or in the Discord server. Some of the members there are still active and wouldn't mind playing with you.
Thanks man! I didnt think of using discord, even though i use it for some other games. This is very good news. (It is possible there is less people playing with random people though so connecting with discord is what most people do.)

Reactions: Kaynil and Pepy550
I have the game but got so disappointed with the region lock, since that trashed my chances to play with the people I wanted to play.
I am thinking of giving it another chance but I am concerned it'd be the too late now to find people online. I might try that discord server from above, see if people still use it. I might get lucky.

Back