The most powerful link?

• Thread starter Lab
  • Start date
I'm not claiming Wind Waker is the strongest. I'm claiming that the sword skills argument isn't a good one. Also, Wind Waker happens in the Adult Timeline around the time Twilight Princess happens in the Child Timeline
ok. But still Mortal Draw. No defense tp link right there.

ok. But still Mortal Draw. No defense tp link right there.
Mortal Draw is blockable. Yes, the game says it isn't and automatically means death, but there's an enemy in Twilight Princess that's able to block the Mortal Draw.

Mortal Draw is blockable. Yes, the game says it isn't and automatically means death, but there's an enemy in Twilight Princess that's able to block the Mortal Draw.
who?

Darknuts. They have large shields with which they're able to block with.

Darknuts. They have large shields with which they're able to block with.
Oh yeah, That's it my vote goes to the hero of trains.

Oh yeah, That's it my vote goes to the hero of trains.
uhh.....why?

uhh.....why?
He can just say , "I like trains" and a train will come over out of no where and run over them out of nowhere. He can also pull a polar express and build tracks all around the world. And trains are kewl :cat:

He can just say , "I like trains" and a train will come over out of no where and run over them out of nowhere. He can also pull a polar express and build tracks all around the world. And trains are kewl :cat:
Um...I'm not sure if you've actually played Spirit Tracks. It doesn't work that way. Him being able to create tracks around the new Hyrule is because of the Force gems he manages to recover. He's restoring tracks that existed before. The "I like trains" part is just fan-fiction, nothing more. There's a reason the Game Theory video makes fun of the Hero of Trains lol

Um...I'm not sure if you've actually played Spirit Tracks. It doesn't work that way. Him being able to create tracks around the new Hyrule is because of the Force gems he manages to recover. He's restoring tracks that existed before. The "I like trains" part is just fan-fiction, nothing more. There's a reason the Game Theory video makes fun of the Hero of Trains lol
The power of memes never fail. And I have never seen a minute of spirit tracks

The one in majoras mask. He has a bunch of masks that can pretty much overthrow any other link. He literally has one for every situtation so theres really no competition. If we talk on just link with no masks or gimmicks though, it would probably be the link in twilight princess because he is just one amazing swordsman

I think the Wolf Link! xD

Game Theory did a video on this a while back

He suggested that the Hero of Time is the strongest and I can kinda see why given the access to transformation masks, and he's the one that passes down the hidden skills to the Hero of Twilight.

I agree with this. Nothing more. :D

I am going to say this as something very different in answer :cat::cat::cat: . How come nobody remembers the link in Hyrule Warriors . I mean just look at what kind of things he performs in fighting . OK so please don't argue with me:confused: just saying but really the Link in Majoras Mask / Hero of Time is the best of all hands down :thumbsup:

I think the Hero of Twilight is the strongest Link, not only does he have a wolf form and a decent arsenal of gadgets, he also has sword fighting techniques used by the hero of time. TP Link has the spinner, two clawshots, the ball and chain as well as the dominion rod. Items that are unique to this Link.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Every zelda game has it's own link (or links...i'm looking at you four swords) Who is the strongest of them all?
i always though that Young Link from Majoras Mask was the strongest since he can transform with 4 magical mask (Deku, Goron, Zora and fierce deity which is adult link with the most powerful attacks when full health) all of the other mask aids him when ever he needs them, if he need to hide, he can use the stone mask, if he needs to explode some wall, he use the bomb mask, etc.

Strongist Link is the Fierce Deity Link no denying it at all. From Majoras Mask.
He has God like powers and stength so he must be the most powerful, and his sword is huge and freaken awesome!
Mark :)

My vote goes for Twilight Princess's Link. Yes, I have seen the Game Theory, but that is just a theory. This is mostly based on opinions, not something that some guy on the internet says is true and we all believe him. Anyways, I like that Link because he is just cool. I mean, he learn all these hidden techniques from the OoT Link, and that proves to be a strong bond.

So I realise this is probably an old topic to talk in, but the whole "Majora's Mask Link teaching sword skills to TP Link" being nothing more than a theory is not true.

tumblr_inline_na2qm3VIbf1scync0.png

*Extracted from the book of Hyrule Historia.

Young Link in OOT and MM would be the strongest. When you really think about it, Adult Link is still Young Link mentally, so all of Adult Link's accomplishments are Young Link's. As for Adult Link himself, he literally disappears after the events of OOT from the Adult Timeline which is why Wind Waker is in such a state and why they have no natural hero. They even use clothes as a initiation right in honor of the Hero of Time.

When Young Link comes back to his timeline, he knows a lot more about adult-hood than when he started including how to ride horses, use a bow, carry larger wallets, ect. This becomes useful to him as now he has something that not many opponents will realise; experience. To them, he may as well be a small fry who can't do much, but he is capable of much more than they think.

Majora's Mask just adds to that knowledge he already has, as he can then utilise the masks that make his roughly adult size to do things that his young body can't. Finally, in Termina the people consider a person to be mature when they reach a certain state of mind instead of body. Young Link already proves that he knows a lot more than he normally should, and even gets a Cow Hat for it when helping Cremia.

In all honesty, Young Link is as powerful as he is not because of being a powerhouse, but rather that he can use his mind to strategise and beat an opponent. This goes for all Links really, but why do you think Ganon(dorf) always loses in spite of the fact that he has the Triforce of Power?

Pandaxclone2 said:
Young Link in OOT and MM would be the strongest. When you really think about it, Adult Link is still Young Link mentally, so all of Adult Link's accomplishments are Young Link's. As for Adult Link himself, he literally disappears after the events of OOT from the Adult Timeline which is why Wind Waker is in such a state and why they have no natural hero. They even use clothes as a initiation right in honor of the Hero of Time.

When Young Link comes back to his timeline, he knows a lot more about adult-hood than when he started including how to ride horses, use a bow, carry larger wallets, ect. This becomes useful to him as now he has something that not many opponents will realise; experience. To them, he may as well be a small fry who can't do much, but he is capable of much more than they think.

Majora's Mask just adds to that knowledge he already has, as he can then utilise the masks that make his roughly adult size to do things that his young body can't. Finally, in Termina the people consider a person to be mature when they reach a certain state of mind instead of body. Young Link already proves that he knows a lot more than he normally should, and even gets a Cow Hat for it when helping Cremia.

In all honesty, Young Link is as powerful as he is not because of being a powerhouse, but rather that he can use his mind to strategise and beat an opponent. This goes for all Links really, but why do you think Ganon(dorf) always loses in spite of the fact that he has the Triforce of Powe

I agree with this. He has all those masks and if you read the Manga, he goes through a lot of training. That's why he is able to do flips and shoot a bow and arrow as a kid. I wish I had a whole bunch of magical masks!

Twilight Princess Link by far. I know fierce diety Link is pretty strong but I honestly think Twilight Princes Link is the strongest. He has all these diverse weapons, some that I don't think any other Link's have (ex: ball and chain). Plus he even used a fishing rod as a weapon! (who knew you could distract Ganandorf with it?) He also has better versions of other weapons. He has bomb arrows, a hookshot that can now grab onto other objects. Plus he has two hookshots so that he means he can hookshot onto things while being attached to a hookshot target. He has a boomerang that controls the wind. The master sword can slash away the darkness (literally). He has under water bombs as well as the regular bombs and the bombuchu's (which are not new, they appeared in ocarina of time as well). He also has the best swordsman skills, because of all the skills the other link taught him. Now remeber though Link didn't learn thoose skills in the games he was in so there's no point in saying that because it doesn't help you out, its just lore. Plus he can also transform into a wolf and use all the abilities he has there such as Midna. Using the giant hand circle thing when you press the B button. He can also use his nose to track scents, as that was a big part of the game. He also found bugs that are impossible to see that contain tears of light to help bring down the darkness. None of the other Links could do this.

Back