The most powerful link?

• Thread starter Lab
  • Start date
Twilight Princess Link by far. I know fierce diety Link is pretty strong but I honestly think Twilight Princes Link is the strongest. He has all these diverse weapons, some that I don't think any other Link's have (ex: ball and chain). Plus he even used a fishing rod as a weapon! (who knew you could distract Ganandorf with it?) He also has better versions of other weapons. He has bomb arrows, a hookshot that can now grab onto other objects. Plus he has two hookshots so that he means he can hookshot onto things while being attached to a hookshot target. He has a boomerang that controls the wind. The master sword can slash away the darkness (literally). He has under water bombs as well as the regular bombs and the bombuchu's (which are not new, they appeared in ocarina of time as well). He also has the best swordsman skills, because of all the skills the other link taught him. Now remeber though Link didn't learn thoose skills in the games he was in so there's no point in saying that because it doesn't help you out, its just lore. Plus he can also transform into a wolf and use all the abilities he has there such as Midna. Using the giant hand circle thing when you press the B button. He can also use his nose to track scents, as that was a big part of the game. He also found bugs that are impossible to see that contain tears of light to help bring down the darkness. None of the other Links could do this.
Bomb arrows weren't new either, link's awakening link had them. Also, if you ignore some plot holes and go by the timeline, he's the one with the most experience, as he had 4 games (ALTTP, the oracle games and LA). And while that game was (SPOILERS) a dream, he haad 2 REALLY OP items (Boomerang and magic rod, which could even kill Cuckoos )

Bomb arrows weren't new either, link's awakening link had them. Also, if you ignore some plot holes and go by the timeline, he's the one with the most experience, as he had 4 games (ALTTP, the oracle games and LA). And while that game was (SPOILERS) a dream, he haad 2 REALLY OP items (Boomerang and magic rod, which could even kill Cuckoos )
You do realize what you just said. I would have to disagree . I think Twighlight Princess and here me out. So someone mentioned the helm splitter. This Link has that. So with the help of the iron boots he is strong enough to launch gorons. However, the iron boot only stopped him and didn't give any boost in strength. He can attack on Epona, though one can argue he's vulnerable.

We aren't looking at the clues. Link learns a lot of his sword techniques from the skeleton dude. Who is the hero of time. He mastered those techniques within minutes (though one can argue that this is the plot). Plus more versatile weapons. Now I admit Twighlight Princess doesn't have as many items as most, they are a lot more versatile. The Gale Boomerang is an upgraded boomerang. The bombs can be used under water or combined with the bomb arrows. The double clawshot can easily be dangerous for anything . Stunning them. Plus Link can latch on to walls and still use them. Oocoo can teleport him out of danger. Im done explaining.

I agree bupkin, and as well... Twilight Link with no gaunlets can carry balls of steel!

Probably fierce deity link from Majoras mask. He can shred Majora in no time. None of the other links were able to defeat their final bossses as fast as fierce deity link so he is the strongest of them all.

Hyrule Warriors Link is obviously the strongest but since that isn't canon the next strongest Link is Young Link from Majoras Mask because he has the Zora Mask, Goron Mask and Deku Mask (and Fierce Deitys Mask against Bosses)

The Hero of Time is the strongest incarnation overall.

See, counting both OoT and MM, he has faced way more stuff than any other except AlttP's Link (and even then, that one didn't face trials as strong as the Hero of Time) and has saved not 1, but 2 worlds from decidedly world-ending threats. He has passes through samples of all kinds of territory in the series, forests, volcanoes, underwater, on temples full of darkness, demons and the like, mountains, swamps, canyons, the ocean and such, with the highest ability diversity of all the incarnations.

He literally has all the arsenal of all the other Links or something similar and then some, plus thr fact that his power definitely peaks when using the Fierce Deity Mask.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
I might could argue that the strongest of all the Links would be the one from Breath of the Wild, for no reason other than his access to guardian arrows. He could literally just teleport the other Links out of existence and move right on about his merry way (although, that is one of my favorite Game Theories).

Back