Closed The Wings of Pegasus - Pokemon X/Y/ORAS Tournament

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Also, my battle buddy will be Volcorona.

Don't disrespect Volbeat ;-;

I'm not joing, nor do I know much at all about Pokémon, but why is Greninja banned and a stat boost can only be used once?

Also, my battle buddy will be Volcorona.
Don't disrespect Volbeat ;-;
Updated.
I'm not joing, nor do I know much at all about Pokémon, but why is Greninja banned and a stat boost can only be used once?
You'd know if you played Pokemon competitively and I already have 32 players.

Manaphy isn't allowed and I doubt Volbeat could hurt a fly T_T
I was gonna say that it could Baton Pass it, but then I remembered that we can't use Baton Pass ._.

Reactions: Marc
Updated.

You'd know if you played Pokemon competitively and I already have 32 players.
Actually I remember when we battled I kept using Destiny Bind and you kept using swords dance, so I kinda see where that could be going.
Anyway, thanks!

Are kalos/ honen caught Legand's not allowed?

:panda:

@Marc say, if I used an attack such DDance and got the boost, then used Ancient Power and got another boost, is that allowed?

@Marc say, if I used an attack such DDance and got the boost, then used Ancient Power and got another boost, is that allowed?
Yeah.

Alright, thanks.

What about belly drum?

When will first round appear?

When will first round appear?
It's to be announced but I'll set up an ad on the forum's homepage to alert everyone.

Belly drum is already banned.
So much for belly drum charizard Y ;~;

So much for belly drum charizard Y ;~;
Belly Drum Charizard Y? That doesn't sound like a thing, since Charizard Y is a Special Attacker. Either way, I am disappointed. My Slurpuff doesn't get to get in on the action :(

Belly Drum Charizard Y? That doesn't sound like a thing, since Charizard Y is a Special Attacker. Either way, I am disappointed. My Slurpuff doesn't get to get in on the action :(
It was a joke that I was gonna use but now I can't

@Marc I think my battle buddy will be Gothitelle.

I may change this later.

Back