Closed The Wings of Pegasus - Pokemon X/Y/ORAS Tournament

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I change my partner to charizard~

Is it too late to participate in the tourney? I like games with special rules. It's what makes them fun. I'll be using X/Y since all my strong Pokes are in there, not ORAS (need to pay PKMN Bank)

I don't have a specific battle buddy yet tho.

Had no internet yesterday; did I miss anything important?

Had no internet yesterday; did I miss anything important?
We're at 32 participants but I'm giving everyone some time to IV breed and get their teams ready. I'll set up an ad on the forum's homepage when this tournament is about to begin, but meanwhile, you can choose your battle buddy.
Is it too late to participate in the tourney? I like games with special rules. It's what makes them fun. I'll be using X/Y since all my strong Pokes are in there, not ORAS (need to pay PKMN Bank)

I don't have a specific battle buddy yet tho.
It's full, sorry =/

@Marc My battle buddy might be a Dragalge but might change.

When will this contest begin?

We're at 32 participants but I'm giving everyone some time to IV breed and get their teams ready. I'll set up an ad on the forum's homepage when this tournament is about to begin, but meanwhile, you can choose your battle buddy.

It's full, sorry =/
Thanks for the update! I'll be preparing my team then. :D

You should ban Mega Rayquazza..........

You should ban Mega Rayquazza..........
First line in the rules =/

when is the deadline 2 start the turny

Just a thought, but isn't picking ORAS megas like Sceptile as Battle buddies bad? Not just because it's frail, but you won't even be able to use the Megastone in XY rules. So...
That being said, My Battle Buddy is Seismitoad.

Just a thought, but isn't picking ORAS megas like Sceptile as Battle buddies bad? Not just because it's frail, but you won't even be able to use the Megastone in XY rules. So...
That being said, My Battle Buddy is Seismitoad.
Yeah, if you're planning to use its mega, of course. And I've updated the list.

I'd like to join. Pokemon: Scizor (Can we choose a Pokemon someone else has picked? )
BTW, Creative name ;)

Hey marc can i change my partner?

Hey @Marc , I've been really distracted, so I might not be able to make it when it starts......

Just wanted to make sure you where aware.

Back