Closed Thingamajig \:D/ ~ A Drawing Contest

• Thread starter Evelyn
  • Start date
Alright so here's mine!

Not really sure what to name it other than something generic like Miner Mole....
CDAiUgf.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya and Kakea
Count me in! I'll have to hurry when I draw it though,
PLEASE excuse my coloring...

Im a kid so i cantdraw that good. And i only have Paint. :cry:

Can i draw on a wii game what i have with a note pad and stuff and take a screenshot of it?

Can i draw on a wii game what i have with a note pad and stuff and take a screenshot of it?
Sure. As long as your username is there somewhere >.<)/

Can I still join? Here's my entry: Garth (Green Art)
It's completely random. I only had a green pencil :facepalm:

Attachments

• Green1.PNG
    Green1.PNG
    230.1 KB · Views: 76
Can I still join? Here's my entry: Garth (Green Art)
It's completely random. I only had a green pencil :facepalm:
Added ~ !

Zebragon!
Zebragon.jpg I'm sorry, I wanted to add more to it but, my charger died and I have to randomly try to charge my 3DS. This is a combination of
my most favorite bands! I really wish I could've added more details...

Zebragon!
View attachment 13853 I'm sorry, I wanted to add more to it but, my charger died and I have to randomly try to charge my 3DS. This is a combination of
my most favorite bands! I really wish I could've added more details...
Added. \o/

Reactions: Kakea
Born from a Radioactive experiment gone (very) wrong, the Higglebigglehugmafigglus (also known as "The hugging monster") has but a sole purpose in life: hugging as many people as possible. Due to it's slightly unusual appearance however, people tend to run away rather than towards it, leaving it's wide open pincers cold and hug-less. Now how is it supposed to get food?! I mean, it's not like it can shoot lightning to paralyse it's prey...
Hugz.png

Reactions: Evelyn, Leviathinian and 3823
Go ahead and sign me up! I've been working on my creation for a few days, and it's almost done!

Born from a Radioactive experiment gone (very) wrong, the Higglebigglehugmafigglus (also known as "The hugging monster") has but a sole purpose in life: hugging as many people as possible. Due to it's slightly unusual appearance however, people tend to run away rather than towards it, leaving it's wide open pincers cold and hug-less. Now how is it supposed to get food?! I mean, it's not like it can shoot lightning to paralyse it's prey...
View attachment 13863
Omg... added :hilarious: I love how you put a description in. xD

Go ahead and sign me up! I've been working on my creation for a few days, and it's almost done!
Yay. Added. :3

I added a sort of description on mine to XD I like the heart >.<

Thanks! :D I thought it deserved a backstory.

I know i will lose :(

Reactions: Kakea and Pookie
Well, here's mine.
A stringless, living, electric guitar with piano and guitar arms. But how was this created? Well, a guitar manufacturer collaborated with a keyboard manufacturer to create a new electric guitar with a built-in amp and keyboard. But in the process of programming things, a glitch accidentally gave it artificial intelligence. It called itself Vibno, because Gibson Flying V guitar and piano.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    646.7 KB · Views: 47
Sorry, but ive been very busy. I have to drop out of this contest

Back