Closed Thingamajig \:D/ ~ A Drawing Contest

• Thread starter Evelyn
  • Start date
Well, here's mine.
A stringless, living, electric guitar with piano and guitar arms. But how was this created? Well, a guitar manufacturer collaborated with a keyboard manufacturer to create a new electric guitar with a built-in amp and keyboard. But in the process of programming things, a glitch accidentally gave it artificial intelligence. It called itself Vibno, because Gibson Flying V guitar and piano.
Added :>

Sorry, but ive been very busy. I have to drop out of this contest
Removed.

can I renter? I promise this time I wont cheat at my sister wants me to use here picture so she gets more famous

can I renter? I promise this time I wont cheat at my sister wants me to use here picture so she gets more famous
Nope. You've been disqualified. :/

Reactions: Fantivity, Mikaya and Link-182
What's the point in cheating in the first place? It's not fair to yourself or the other contestants.

Reactions: Mikaya, Leviathinian, Link-182 and 1 other person
What's the point in cheating in the first place? It's not fair to yourself or the other contestants.
Its because my cameras broken :(

You could have just waited until you found something to take a picture with.

Reactions: Evelyn
I'll join (sry I'm late!)

I'll join (sry I'm late!)
Added. :3
It's fine, you're not late at all. :)

I'm so close to finishing mine! I just have to get the face right! *^*

I'm so close to finishing mine! I just have to get the face right! *^*
Goodluck. :p

Reactions: Leviathinian
How would your sister provide proof? You could've made a drawing on your computer and upload it just like you did. Keep the excuses coming.

How would your sister provide proof? You could've made a drawing on your computer and upload it just like you did. Keep the excuses coming.
Because I suck at drawing

Let me correct myself then. If this contest interests you @scratchboy27 , go for it. If not then you don't have to participate. Simple. But you cheated anyway.

Reactions: Apollo and Evelyn
Am I too late for this? I'd love to join.

Eve I decided to color my entry , is it ok if I reenter and do the colored version?

If so here is the color version of it :
13606500_1357859270896651_2011659556749250659_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Evelyn
Eve I decided to color my entry , is it ok if I reenter and do the colored version?

If so here is the color version of it :
13606500_1357859270896651_2011659556749250659_n.jpg
Added ^-^

Count me in m8!

Back