Closed Thingamajig \:D/ ~ A Drawing Contest

• Thread starter Evelyn
  • Start date
Count me in m8!
Okie. :3 Just be sure to submit your entry soon cause I'll be closing entries in a few days. >.<

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
Sign-ups for this contest will close on July 14th.
@CheeseFlavouredCake @pandaneko @Greedling @Leviathinian @Bidoof @Skyshaymin
I'll be closing this contest and announcing the winners soon so be sure to submit your entries. And let me know if you want to drop out of the contest c:

Sorry for double posting >.<)/
I don't know if you've done it yet but can you count me out ? >.<)/ I don't think I wanna do this anymore, and I've been procrastinating lel, sorry ;-;

I don't know if you've done it yet but can you count me out ? >.<)/ I don't think I wanna do this anymore, and I've been procrastinating lel, sorry ;-;
Removed. And it's okie. :3

Reactions: spagooti
I still don't think I got the face right, but I present to you...
Levi-Bot!
T75mT7K.gif
Tada! What do you think? I drew this one digitally, and used two images to make it into a gif!
I tried to make something that could be the next Meep or Weird Celebi, but I don't know if I captured the weirdness enough... I also tried coloring it in, but it seemed to lower the quality because I'm not good with all of that shading and stuff, so I kinda gave up on that >.< I tried to make it a bit silly with the stuff on the screen and the spinning hands shooting fire, but still count as weird. Don't think that smile just means happiness and good times, though. LeviBot has a few trick up his robotic sleeve!
C8A8vXf.gif

Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake, Mikaya and Evelyn
I wanna drop out too. I've been doing a lot of other things instead of drawing...

idk where i was going with this one...
Oj0UCMl.png

but I spent a lot of effort on it as you can see so I'll probably win.

Reactions: Mikaya and Evelyn
I don't have enough time to do this at the moment, and I have no idea what to draw anyways. Sorry!

I still don't think I got the face right, but I present to you...
Levi-Bot!
T75mT7K.gif
Tada! What do you think? I drew this one digitally, and used two images to make it into a gif!
I tried to make something that could be the next Meep or Weird Celebi, but I don't know if I captured the weirdness enough... I also tried coloring it in, but it seemed to lower the quality because I'm not good with all of that shading and stuff, so I kinda gave up on that >.< I tried to make it a bit silly with the stuff on the screen and the spinning hands shooting fire, but still count as weird. Don't think that smile just means happiness and good times, though. LeviBot has a few trick up his robotic sleeve!
C8A8vXf.gif
Added :eek:

I wanna drop out too. I've been doing a lot of other things instead of drawing...
Removed ^^

idk where i was going with this one...
Oj0UCMl.png

but I spent a lot of effort on it as you can see so I'll probably win.
Added :hilarious:

Sorry I

haven't had time to do mine so u can count me out cuz imma be very busy for a few more days
It's okie, removed. :3

I don't have enough time to do this at the moment, and I have no idea what to draw anyways. Sorry!
It's fine, :p removed btw \o/

Sign-ups and entries are now closed.
Peeps who joined the contest but didn't submit their entry were automatically removed from the contest. Oh, and I'll be announcing the winners on Friday, 2 PM Pedia time. =P

Goodluck, everyone!

Sorry for double posting... again ;-;

Good luck everyone I don't know why this isn't notifying me >.<

~ Le Winners of the Contest ~

1st Place goes to.....

*drumroll*

@PersonSP ~ !
hugz-png.13863
It was really hard choosing first place because there were so many pretty entries. ;-; But after a lot of thinking I decided that this deserves first place. I love the design and the creature's name (Higglebigglehugmafiglus xD). And the description made me smile. ^-^
Congrats, buddy! :D

2nd Place goes to.....

*drumroll*

@brooky ~ !
hni_0052_mpo-jpg.13818
This looks so awesome o: Not to mention, it's cute as well. The design is sooo creative and it's drawn so well. ;u; You've got some amazing art skills there >.<)/
Congrats ^-^

And 3rd Place goes to...

*drumroll*

@BetterBushyBurmyBureau ~ !

2q3y9zm.jpg
I chose this for third place because the shading is amazing, it's cool and it looks like you've put a lot of hard work into this entry. No seriously I mean look at it, it looks so detailed and awesome. :eek:
Congrats~ =P

Honourable Mentions
@Leviathinian
@P2.0
@rawrrie
@Major

@Shileax
@Bidoof

Like I said before, it was really difficult choosing the winners since many of you had fabulous drawings. Sorry if you didn't win, and don't think you suck at drawing just cause you didn't win, it's just that I could only choose 3 winners >.< Hope you all enjoyed the contest and thanks for participating. c:

Oh, and winners will recieve their prizes soon :p

Reactions: Bidoof, Mikaya and Marc
\o/ Third place wooop!

Reactions: Fantivity
Last place tho. What has the world come to?

Reactions: Marc
Hey yeah alright I got second I'm so happy thanks Eve,it was super fun! :D

Congrats ppl

Yay! thanks! I had a lot of fun writing the description too. :D Congrats to everyone else too!

Back