• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date

Do you like the emblems?

• Total voters
PersonSP

PersonSP

Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic
Towns Folk
Recently the emblems were introduced on 3DS Pedia. While they mainly give bragging rights, they also add up to your levels and a high level can get you a reward. Every emblem has a task. No my question to you is:

How far are you willing to go for an emblem?

For me, I found myself motivation to go post at forum sections I never go to. (Like the Smash Bros. forums, I don't even play SSB :p) I also really want to level up. I guess that's my inner gamer telling me to make a move. :D

Tell me all about your quests for emblems!

Reactions: J9794
I only needed two-three posts to get the one for the Mario games and I still haven't gotten the Gadget Police and Anime Fan ones, despite having many posts already for those already (I feel like I'm really close)! As for trying to get some, I started making a guide for Pokemon Picross in my blog and got motivated to finally finish Rabbids Rumble 3D! I'm also planning to finish Rayman Origins (just one area left), Mario Kart 7 (only need the 4th 150cc cup beaten), Resident Evil: Revelations (I'm about halfway through now), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (I'm still at "Mark of a Hero", last quest, too bored to play it though:p) and also two indie games I have to get that achievement too! May also try to look for Virtue's Last Reward, but I lost the cartridge in my permanent residence, which is half a country away from where I am now, so it's not going to be anytime soon!

I only needed two-three posts to get the one for the Mario games and I still haven't gotten the Gadget Police and Anime Fan ones, despite having many posts already for those already (I feel like I'm really close)! As for trying to get some, I started making a guide for Pokemon Picross in my blog and got motivated to finally finish Rabbids Rumble 3D! I'm also planning to finish Rayman Origins (just one area left), Mario Kart 7 (only need the 4th 150cc cup beaten), Resident Evil: Revelations (I'm about halfway through now), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (I'm still at "Mark of a Hero", last quest, too bored to play it though:p) and also two indie games I have to get that achievement too! May also try to look for Virtue's Last Reward, but I lost the cartridge in my permanent residence, which is half a country away from where I am now, so it's not going to be anytime soon!
You're going strong! I'm also really close the Mario Emblem, so I'll just keep posting.

I really like the emblems! I really want to get most of em but there are some that I will most likely never get(fire emblem/shinmegami tensai) Being able to play games and get badges is awesome as well I really like that we get points for just being gamers :D!

I really like the emblems! I really want to get most of em but there are some that I will most likely never get(fire emblem/shinmegami tensai) Being able to play games and get badges is awesome as well I really like that we get points for just being gamers :D!
I don't think i will ever collect them all. I already dubbed the 'Welcomer' emblem the one that got away since I have no idea how to get it. I have been welcoming and helping newbies since I got here (I wrote an entire guide) but still no emblem. :-/ Pretty sure I can get all the posting emblems though.

I don't think i will ever collect them all. I already dubbed the 'Welcomer' emblem the one that got away since I have no idea how to get it. I have been welcoming and helping newbies since I got here (I wrote an entire guide) but still no emblem. :-/ Pretty sure I can get all the posting emblems though.
I got it :D I dont know how either but it was one of the first ones I got. I have been here for over 2 years though. Also did you help out with the adopt a noob project? I think that was one of the requirements ;)

I got it :D I dont know how either but it was one of the first ones I got. I have been here for over 2 years though. Also did you help out with the adopt a noob project? I think that was one of the requirements ;)
Oh. Nope, didn't adopt a newbie. Well then, let's do this! :D

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I'm the only guy that voted on the 2nd option. }] Good for me. I always wanted to be indifferent.

I'm the only guy that voted on the 2nd option. }] Good for me. I always wanted to be indifferent.
Lol. XD At least you've made sure that the poll wasn't completely one-sided. :p

Reactions: MindzEye
I really like emblems :3 They're a nice addition to the whole system and it's fun trying to get them all. It's also a good and more reasonable replacement to the trophies. I think I remember one of the trophy was '10,000 posts' ( :eek: ).

I'm gonna take my time to get the emblems rather than going to post like crazy xD

I really like emblems :3 They're a nice addition to the whole system and it's fun trying to get them all. It's also a good and more reasonable replacement to the trophies. I think I remember one of the trophy was '10,000 posts' ( :eek: ).

I'm gonna take my time to get the emblems rather than going to post like crazy xD
Yes, I saw that trophy too! And then I saw that even Marc didn't have it. :p I think the emblem are more fun since they actually add up to something (levels) rather than being random thingies.

I got a competitive drive when it comes to these things, but the first person above me is 5 levels ahead of me. The only way to beat that is to finish games. All of them if possible. :p That was on my to-do list anyway, so...

Who are you? How do you have so many Play coins? Why are you not sharing your PC with me? :sneaky:

Who are you? How do you have so many Play coins? Why are you not sharing your PC with me? :sneaky:
He's been around for ages now. XD You should know him. :p

Is there a badge for cheating at school?

:p That would probably be the only emblem I wouldn't get. I don't cheat on tests, it's not fair towards my classmates. Other than that I'm not an exact model student.

He's been around for ages now. XD You should know him. :p
and who are you?

and who are you?
I'm your conscience. ...you probably should feel bad about something.

I am only one of many possible outcomes of your life. :wtf:
Make the same choices as I have, and you'll end up just like me. :bag:

Reactions: PersonSP
I'd go back and play through a few 3DS and Wii U games I've never finished in order to get some Emblems (Not all of the games have emblems, so I'd play some for the EXP as well) :p

I'd go back and play through a few 3DS and Wii U games I've never finished in order to get some Emblems (Not all of the games have emblems, so I'd play some for the EXP as well) :p
Me too. :p And replay a few games I already finished so I can get proof I beat the final boss.

Back