Things you would do for an emblem?

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date

Do you like the emblems?

• Total voters
Me too. :p And replay a few games I already finished so I can get proof I beat the final boss.
The games that don't save your progress, right? xP

I'm your conscience. ...you probably should feel bad about something.
I'm already feeling bad about not making fun of you sooner. :sneaky:

The games that don't save your progress, right? xP
There are some games that save your progress but not the fact you beat the final boss. (Looking at you, Steamworld Dig)

There are some games that save your progress but not the fact you beat the final boss. (Looking at you, Steamworld Dig)
Maybe Marc would accept a picture of the amount of meters traveled. The max is 871, I think. It's a fairly decent indicator that you beat the game.

Maybe Marc would accept a picture of the amount of meters traveled. The max is 871, I think. It's a fairly decent indicator that you beat the game.
Nah, I just replayed the game and made a picture of the credits. :p

Who are you? How do you have so many Play coins? Why are you not sharing your PC with me? :sneaky:
:sneaky:

In regards to topic, I'm feeling too lazy to take pictures of the games that I've finished apparently. :p
I might have to beat PMD Gates again since I restarted and I haven't finished it yet xP

Getting these emblems are perhaps the biggest way I'll earn EXP so I can rank up and hopefully earn that double/triple PC privilege. So if I have to break my usually habit and do something I normally wouldn't do in order to earn a badge, I actually would. So in a way, I guess I do care about the emblems but not in a hype way.

I love emblems!!!!! They are so fun to get and they are very cool acheivements. I just finished splatoon today and I can't wait to get the emblem. I also like emblems because they double or triple your playcoin earning which I think is super cool.

:sneaky:

In regards to topic, I'm feeling too lazy to take pictures of the games that I've finished apparently. :p
I might have to beat PMD Gates again since I restarted and I haven't finished it yet xP
Really, too lazy to take a picture?
I love emblems!!!!! They are so fun to get and they are very cool acheivements. I just finished splatoon today and I can't wait to get the emblem. I also like emblems because they double or triple your playcoin earning which I think is super cool.
They only double or triple your pc earnings *sometimes* and from a higher level.

I looked a bit more to the forums that interest me, but where i don't post so much. I also tried some arcade game for highscores but i don't know how/when that awards anything. For the rest, not really a blogger myself.

You need to hold the highscore for at least 48 hours (at 2 gaames, I believe) to get an arcade emblem. The only game I'm good at is tetris, but I'll be forever in second place there.

Reactions: Valkyri
i would go as far as asking marc if i can have access to town billboard so that I can post screenshots of stuff I beat but that's it lmao

From what I've looked at, the emblems are really cool! They'll definitely push me to finish games that's I've left on the back-burner for far too long (looking at you, Persona Q!) It's a really good motivator to play some of the games I already have.

Reactions: Marc
i would go as far as asking marc if i can have access to town billboard so that I can post screenshots of stuff I beat but that's it lmao
:D
From what I've looked at, the emblems are really cool! They'll definitely push me to finish games that's I've left on the back-burner for far too long (looking at you, Persona Q!) It's a really good motivator to play some of the games I already have.
Yeah, agreed.

I would dedicate a whole day for hardcore 3ds ;-; I'm serious and I haven't posted there once. I also confused "Fun Person" with the wrong area >,<. Anyways, I've gotten many emblems already I just need to post in areas I care about for one

I would dedicate a whole day for hardcore 3ds ;-; I'm serious and I haven't posted there once. I also confused "Fun Person" with the wrong area >,<. Anyways, I've gotten many emblems already I just need to post in areas I care about for one
Ah. Well, good luck! :D

Thanks. I'm just waiting for a new game of a new series I haven't done yet to complete and turn in

Just tell me who I have to kill to get another emblem.
These kind of collectible things are naturally addictive, and the chance of getting a reward make them even more appealing :p, well played marc, well played.

Just tell me who I have to kill to get another emblem.
These kind of collectible things are naturally addictive, and the chance of getting a reward make them even more appealing :p, well played marc, well played.
:eek:

Things I would do for an emblem; come up with a really good discussion topic to earn Dinkleberg.
...or I could just post in this thread another 960 times....

Back