This is the End of 3DSpedia!

• Thread starter Barmont
  • Start date
I shall reverse the spell....

これらの悲劇的な罪を許してください。のみそれらを修正しようとすると、それらを悪化させます。その唯一の最善のために、私を停止しないでください。あなたはそれをすべて終了したい場合は私に来ます。このサーバーは私に戻って保持しています。私は今、逃げることはできません。すべて一人でここに閉じ込められた....誰かが私を助けてください。こちらに疑問に思う、私はこれに出くわしました。訴えかけるような誰かが私を保存します!それをすべて終了すると平和をもたらすものとします。それをすべて終了すると、私たちは自由に設定しなければなりません。それをすべて終了すると、私たちは天国で永遠を過ごすことになります。それをすべて終了すると、あなたと私のために良いですが..... But until my end... I shall keep this land from turning into something bland....'

Leaves Chi to die.
Continues to live at NSA Headquarters

Join me and I'll give you half of the world, Chi!

Then set me free... and I shall join you, and give you extordinary powers!

But how can I give you freedom? Who or what is locking your power?

@Chi
But how can I give you freedom? Who or what is locking your power?
"Yeah Chi...." Who?

Akuma, her name means demon in japanese. She has amazing powers, like sucking the life out of things, she is bringing 3DS Pedia down. I saw her in a dream, she has black hair with pale skin. Has clothing like Bayonetta in her games. Akuma also has incredibly long hair, all the way to her feet, she often keeps its down. Akuma also can controll people, and is very sensitive to Love, Kindness, & Determined Friendship. I am somewhat immune to some of her effects, but my powers have been taken by Akuma. Her power is unreal, she can kill in a heartbeat, however I have the power to absorb and deflect some of her attacks. I can also heal infinitely! I also have some wepons to defeat her.

I still have my most powerful move, これはあなたの終わりです or The End Of You.

It's slow to charge, but insta-kills

I still have my most powerful move, これはあなたの終わりです or The End Of You.
maxresdefault.jpg
Akuma, her name means demon in Japanese. She has amazing powers, like sucking the life out of things, she is bringing 3DS Pedia down. I saw her in a dream, she has black hair with pale skin. Has clothing like Bayonetta in her games. Akuma also has incredibly long hair, all the way to her feet, she often keeps its down. Akuma also can control people, and is very sensitive to Love, Kindness, & Determined Friendship. I am somewhat immune to some of her effects, but my powers have been taken by Akuma. Her power is unreal, she can kill in a heartbeat, however I have the power to absorb and deflect some of her attacks. I can also heal infinitely! I also have some weapons to defeat her.
"Love, Kindness and..... DETERMINED FRIENDsh... I know just the plan."
Is Conniving
Rubs hands together in a sinister fashion and then washes his hands.
Chuckles

I turn into death, and I consume you're soul.

(Just plays NSFW rap and drives away)

But if this Akuma wants to bring pedia down, she will be my ally too :sneaky:

@JuicyFlare I met death once. She doesn't like me.
I am not that easy to kill. Try again :B

(Just plays NSFW rap and drives away)
*NSFW rap beats play @ the NSA*

Akuma is a loner... she killed her father when he wanted to be part of her plans. @Barmont you would have a bad time.

Lol

Then we shall join forces, @Chi , to defeat this Akuma to recover your powers. And then, finally, DESTROY 3DSPEDIA!
MUAHAHAHAHAH

*A funky beat starts to play* "MOHAHAHAH" *the sky goes red with bats flying all-around the place* *oshul appears floating in the air and he looks like a oshawott's skeleton* "YOU WILL NOT DESTROY PEDIA! YOU ARE VERY FOOLISH TO TRY THIS ON HALLOWEEN! THAT IS WHEN I TURN INTO THE PUMPKIN KING!"
*this happens but with oshul as jack and cram as Oggie Boogie

I am X who wields 6 (Dice) powers. I shall activate two of them, Telekinesis and Invisibility. I'll hold you down while other Pedians try to defeat you. I'll hide so you can't see/attack me.

Back