This is the End of 3DSpedia!

• Thread starter Barmont
  • Start date
Lumen! Regeneration! *Lumen gives Chi BIG Bubble Shield* I remeber what happend! *Blocks Resets and any other thing from changing time execpt for me controlling it* GAH! NGH! LET'S DO THIS! I SUMMON YOU AKUMA!
Akuma: Hey Chi, you need to do overfull?
Chi: Yeah...
*Akuma does Eternal Power, giving Chi powers of a god!*
WHAT U GONNA DO NOW?

55184759.jpg

XD *Gives Eridan flying powers/invisibility

really-i-thought-c7k18j

craM travels back in time and stops @Apollo from travelling back in time

I am time and space itself. I can prevent anyone or anything from distorting the order of time and space but myself. I'll just have to freeze you for 3 turns/after 3 different posts made by someone else. Your reign ends here

DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME?! Infinite shield on! Kills Apollo and eats his soul! WOOOP WOOP! Kills others execpt craM

While he's focused on Apollo, casts the Satanic Black Flame Prison upon @Chi.

Satanic Black Flame Prison is the master's two-step binding spell intended for the punishment of immortal souls. Trapped in a sphere of eternal black flame, Chi has the option of walking out, but if he does his body will burn and incerate mindlessly within seven days as his soul will remain trapped by the black flame, eternally suffering, never to receive the grace of death.

At @Barmont and craM, holds out teh Sunkern, "look into the eyes of my Sunkern," I say, and that is all.

Oshuls pumpkin soul is eatin and his normal soul returns to him ..."uhhh" *Duck sound* "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

"I FORFEIT! can I go home now?"

Back