This is the End of 3DSpedia!

• Thread starter Barmont
  • Start date
craM looks at Apollo and Oshul

Fools! Come and get me! My magic barrier is still activated!

Throws bottled barrier potions from Find Mii 2. Now, your barrier's broken.

Throws bottled barrier potions from Find Mii 2. Now, your barrier's broken.
That barrier was weak anyway...
COME AND GET ME PEDIANS!

A dark aura surrounds craM

Creates artificial intelligence capable of creating a 100% efficient power source that maintains itself
"oh wait it already exists"
*Moves to Antarctica*

私はそれを行うには残酷に見えるかもしれません知っているが、今あなたの魂は私が使用することです!ソウルイーター!

(Uses Soul Eater on everyone excluding Barmont.) Now your souls are mine! AKUMA WAS MY ENEMY THAT GAVE ME MY DEVILISH POWERS LIKE THIS ONE!

Dagda appears and revives the lost souls.
Gardevoir used heal block on the enemies of the Pedia.

You do relize I ate the souls already? >.<

Chi surrounds Barmont with Infinite Shield. Impossible to break

You do relize I ate the souls already? >.<
I'll just have to cut you up from the inside.:vamp: You're unguarded by the way. *swiftly strikes Chi and the souls were freed* Since, you're on heal block, recovery isn't an option.

I'll just have to turn the shield 90 degrees so it just becomes an 8-shield which breaks after 8 hits

ホーチミン:LUMEN!生まれ変わり!

ルーメン:はこのやろう!
*ルーメンは*転生を起動します

Now, lets heal! *Chi heals himself and gets bubble shield that surrounds himself* Can you beat me now?

HAHAHAHAHA! Now let's conquer this forum!

craM throws fireballs and start burning other 3DSpedia threads

*Chi creates a black void that sucks up all of 3DS Pedia!*

*Chi absorbes all souls! Also strengthens his bubble shield to not break. (Now impossible to break)*

*Gives craM half of souls and shares spells of Death & Life, giving Barmont the power to end and create anything.* Nice power eh?

I'll just time travel to where everything started. I stopped craM from being evil thereby stopping Chi from being evil. Everyone wins. The end. No takebacks. Just stop :p

You only reset... Me and craM are like Sans, we know what happened. Nobody accepted me except craM :D

*but he refused* "No I wont let you get away with this!" *he grabs a water sprayer and sprays chi*

wut?

Back