Thoughts on the NX being a cross handheld/console?

• Thread starter superwill123
  • Start date
You should see my friend carrying around 2 giant bags whenever he brings both his Wii and Wii U over xD
That man is a true Saint then. I salute him <o

Murphy's theory. If it can happen, it WILL happen.

Murphy's theory. If it can happen, it WILL happen.
See you jinxed us all. If it's even a bit handheld I'm coming after you lol. I just don't want to have to watch my back in public

They did a similar usage in a game called "my Pokemon Ranch" for Wii. You could transfer pokemon from Diamond/ Pearl to that game.

This could actually be a cool feature, having a 3ds like console which is a handheld so it can be portable, then you can use it as a home console for expanded gameplay! :D

Yeah, I would also LOVE it if we could have the NX like the Wii U Game-Pad, picture this: I'm on the subway and I'm playing the NX with the game Breath Of The Wild, it would be so awesome if that could become a reality! Anyways, everybody have a great day, bye :)

I don't really know what to think about it yet, I need to know a lot more before I can judge.
The NX is probably the first home console I'm going to buy (I'm finally got a kind of job ish), so I'd prefer it to be a proper home comsole to be honest. I wasn't really a big fan of the Wii U Game Pad either, but with Nintendo you never know, maybe it's going to be something super innovative and fun again :) Also, with Breath of the Wild coming out I'm going to buy it anyway, because jeez that looks like it's going to be one of the best Zelda games so far :eek:

Back