Time Travelling in Animal Crossing

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I used to time travel, but nowadays I don't time travel at all. I figured that it makes the game too boring. Villagers leave your town and plus a whole lot of weeds grow all around your town. It also disturbs the balance of other games that I play such as Pokémon.

The longest I have went without time travel is about 2 weeks.

I use to do a bit when I played the game cube one alot. On the 3ds one I don't do it so much cause it's to much of a pain. Now if I have something to do and miss a holiday within a day or tow I might do it then so I can do the event but that's rarely.

I don't time travel though I'm tempted at times.
I think it makes the game harder so I don't do it
I'd rather use real time
And the king yells at me in the Pokemon rumble game.

Yeah. It's a good thing that my villagers aren't talking about my time-travelling spree. The game feels slow and less progressive if I don't time travel. The game feels boring when there isn't much action at the time you're in. Heck, the game already is boring when you don't have anything better to do.

I am pretty much the worst time traveller to ever walk the earth. Back in City Folk on the Wii, I literally made all my money by getting candy and furniture from Easter, selling the furniture, using the candy to get furniture from Jack during Halloween, and selling that, and then using multiple sets of clothes to trick Jingle on Christmas Eve, and then repeating the process.

Ah, the classic time traveling technique. Yes, I have time travelled many a time in all of the Animal Crossing games, and sadly, it ruined the games for me most of the time. So, I’ve made a constant effort to stop, and I rarely do it, maybe doing it once or twice to change the item stock in the shops.

i usually time travel for the sole purpose of earning bells. i use it for "the beetle trick". i would travel to sometime in august around 11:30 pm because honestly i'm not going to stay up all night to catch bugs. so, i time traveled because the rarest most expensive bugs came out at that time and i could make minimum 300k bells per trip.:greedy::greedy:

I’m a TTer I do it to help my friend, to go to events I know I can’t do, cuase life happens. Also TTing saved the game when it started dying down.

love TT in some cases it’s very handy!

Back