• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
ORIbK1w.jpg

Torchlight II is now available for the Nintendo Switch and we're doing a giveaway at Ninten Pedia all thanks to Perfect World Entertainment for sponsoring it. You can read our review of Torchlight II here at Ninten Pedia too.

Requirements/Notes:
  1. You must own a Nintendo Switch.
  2. If you win, you must download the game for yourself and show proof that you did.
  3. You must have at least a post count of 10 at this forum (no spam please).
  4. If you win and you're inactive to receive your prize, we'll re-do the winner selection process.
How to enter?

Simply reply to this thread stating that you'd like to enter and mention which character class you'll use on your first playthrough.

There are four character classes in the game:
  • Embermage - Ranged magic user and masters of the elements.
  • Berserker - Uses ferocious melee attacks and fist weapons. They can also summon animal spirits in battle.
  • Outlander - Agile ranged weapon users. They are experts in magical and martial arts.
  • Engineer - Heavy melee fighter who uses cannons, battle wrenches and deploy mechanical constructs.
This giveaway will end on October 1st, 2019. Good luck!

Reactions: TerraKnight and Samster
Oof, Don't have a Switch

I'll save this for a Switch owner. Cool giveaway!

I'd use the Outlander class. It compliments my aggressive playstyles of other games and that combination of speed and versatility typically means in my mind as more control over the situation if you try hard enough and have a plan.

Reactions: Jisenku
Outlander for sure, seems like the class that'd be right up my alley.

Reactions: Samster
surely berseker, i like to be able to summon allies and melee characters

I would like to enter, and I would be berserker because, I wanna punch everything.
Just destroy everyone and everything.

i guess i should enter sicne i have a switch. Outlander is the best imo, magical abilities are awesome

I have the Nintendo switch with a 512GB micro sd card. I choose Outlander has my class.

I have the Nintendo switch with a 512GB micro sd card. I choose Outlander has my class.

You need to get a post count of 10 by the end of the month though to qualify btw

Reactions: Marc
Outlander, no doubt. I’m never usually for fighters or bulky people (example would be a Constructor from StW), as I usually lean more towards agile characters, like ninjas, magic users, etc.

Looks like a fun game! ^^

I know that basically everyone else chose Outlander, but I'm going with that

Engineer gang rise up

ORIbK1w.jpg

Torchlight II is now available for the Nintendo Switch and we're doing a giveaway at Ninten Pedia all thanks to Perfect World Entertainment for sponsoring it. You can read our review of Torchlight II here at Ninten Pedia too.

Requirements/Notes:
  1. You must own a Nintendo Switch.
  2. If you win, you must download the game for yourself and show proof that you did.
  3. You must have at least a post count of 10 at this forum (no spam please).
  4. If you win and you're inactive to receive your prize, we'll re-do the winner selection process.
How to enter?

Simply reply to this thread stating that you'd like to enter and mention which character class you'll use on your first playthrough.

There are four character classes in the game:
  • Embermage - Ranged magic user and masters of the elements.
  • Berserker - Uses ferocious melee attacks and fist weapons. They can also summon animal spirits in battle.
  • Outlander - Agile ranged weapon users. They are experts in magical and martial arts.
  • Engineer - Heavy melee fighter who uses cannons, battle wrenches and deploy mechanical constructs.
This giveaway will end on October 1st, 2019. Good luck!
I would like to enter this! I’ll probably choose Engineer because they sound really fun to play imo.

Definitely want this game, and I'll definitely be playing the Outlander class.

This seems a fun game, I'll participate.
I'm gonna play as Embermage and nuke everything into oblivion!

I'd definitely want this game it seems fun! and I'd use Outlander.

I'd definitely want this game it seems fun! and I'd use Outlander.
Just make sure to make at least 10 decent posts in the forum so you'll be qualified.

I would love to enter. and I would probably be drawn to the outlanders. I am a magical freak and I love longrange fight tactics.

Yeah I'll enter. I guess the berserker sounds cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back