Torchlight II for the Nintendo Switch Giveaway

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ORIbK1w.jpg

Torchlight II is now available for the Nintendo Switch and we're doing a giveaway at Ninten Pedia all thanks to Perfect World Entertainment for sponsoring it. You can read our review of Torchlight II here at Ninten Pedia too.

Requirements/Notes:
  1. You must own a Nintendo Switch.
  2. If you win, you must download the game for yourself and show proof that you did.
  3. You must have at least a post count of 10 at this forum (no spam please).
  4. If you win and you're inactive to receive your prize, we'll re-do the winner selection process.
How to enter?

Simply reply to this thread stating that you'd like to enter and mention which character class you'll use on your first playthrough.

There are four character classes in the game:
  • Embermage - Ranged magic user and masters of the elements.
  • Berserker - Uses ferocious melee attacks and fist weapons. They can also summon animal spirits in battle.
  • Outlander - Agile ranged weapon users. They are experts in magical and martial arts.
  • Engineer - Heavy melee fighter who uses cannons, battle wrenches and deploy mechanical constructs.
This giveaway will end on October 1st, 2019. Good luck!
All 4 character classes sounds like they'd be great fun. Whilst the Outlander sounds great in relation to its great mix of magic and fighting, I don't think it is the best class overall. However, the Beserker's ferocity in fighting appears to be a great draw-in for me. Furthermore, the ability the Beserker has to summon animal spirits in comparison to the other 3 classes seems to nail the contest on the head. Therefore, on my first playthrough of the game (if I win the competition), will be Beserker and, by the sounds of this game, I will enjoy this game to its full extent even on the third and fourth playthrough.

I’d like to enter, it sounds like fun.
Outlander sounds like something I’d play as

1. Artisan
2. Sky
3. eonia
4. AricAttack
5. Squibby
6. GameTech
7. Samster
8. milesiscool123
9. Minecraft
10. BeastMode