Toughest Character To Save in FE: Awakening

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
In your opinion, who was the toughest character in Fire Emblem: Awakening to save?

Reactions: ErixSan
Donnel.

I keep him alive like 5 tries...
Didn't know I had to make he level up for get him.

Reactions: jandkas
I saved Donnel but I lost him at a later stage. I leveled him up by making him give the final blow.

Reactions: ErixSan and Flarence
I saved Donnel but I lost him at a later stage. I leveled him up by making him give the final blow.

I paired Donnel up with Frederick and had another character of mine help him with Rally Spectrum when I played on Lunatic. (I could afford to buy my previous avatar thanks to DLC)When I had to previously unlock him, I saved the archers for last. . . After trapping them from all four sides. XD They weren't able to attack, so Donnel easily earned the experience. I had so much fun on that chapter. lol

The hardest character for me to earn was probably Tiki when I first played the game. I didn't set up the walls correctly to defend her. . . it was a pain. =/

Reactions: Marc
I paired Donnel up with Frederick and had another character of mine help him with Rally Spectrum when I played on Lunatic. (I could afford to buy my previous avatar thanks to DLC)When I had to previously unlock him, I saved the archers for last. . . After trapping them from all four sides. XD They weren't able to attack, so Donnel easily earned the experience. I had so much fun on that chapter. lol

The hardest character for me to earn was probably Tiki when I first played the game. I didn't set up the walls correctly to defend her. . . it was a pain. =/

I will use that wall strategy if I want in the future in Lunatic mode. :p

Definitely Donnell was the hardest.

Mine is Anna. The chick loves to fight. She saw Chrom six blocks away but no, she thought that she could have taken out a group of enemies by herself in one turn, ignoring that her life was low.

It took me over 8 tries to save her, mainly because I did not reach her in time.
The first time I tried to save Tiki, I ended up rushing into the enemy. They ignored my army like they were ghosts and rushed up to poor little Tiki, :oops: After 2 more tires, I saved her, :D (wasn't playing Lunatic or L+, btw)

Reactions: ErixSan
Mine is Anna. The chick loves to fight. She saw Chrom six blocks away but no, she thought that she could have taken out a group of enemies by herself in one turn, ignoring that her life was low.

It took me over 8 tries to save her, mainly because I did not reach her in time.

The first time I tried to save Tiki, I ended up rushing into the enemy. They ignored my army like they were ghosts and rushed up to poor little Tiki, :oops: After 2 more tires, I saved her, :D (wasn't playing Lunatic or L+, btw)

Strange... Anna was a little easy for me.
Well, if I remember, I used Lisa (moving her with Cordelia) to heal her (There is a long-range healing weapon, don't remember the name)...

Still playing the game, but so far the hardest for me was the farm boy. I let him go and didn't bother getting him stronger.

Still playing the game, but so far the hardest for me was the farm boy. I let him go and didn't bother getting him stronger.
You missed out on your strongest unit, right now for me he is my strongest character with hero rank.

He's the strongest character in the whole game. Bad move.

Strange... Anna was a little easy for me.
Well, if I remember, I used Lisa (moving her with Cordelia) to heal her (There is a long-range healing weapon, don't remember the name)...
Cordelia couldn't survive an arrow from an enemy archer so sending her was not an option. Lisa is worst because she dies from anything - axe, arrow, you name it, ;) (this is early in the game with permanent deaths turned on)

I had to send Stahl who was teamed up with Frederick (once Stahl's HP got low, I changed to Frederick and the slaughter began). Vaike and Lon’qu (best bodies in my game) "took out" anyone who tried to get in Stahl's way during the journey. Sully was reinforcements and Maribelle kept her distance from the enemy as a healer.
You missed out on your strongest unit, right now for me he is my strongest character with hero rank.
Did you save Tiki?

Cordelia couldn't survive an arrow from an enemy archer so sending her was not an option. Lisa is worst because she dies from anything - axe, arrow, you name it, ;) (this is early in the game with permanent deaths turned on)

I had to send Stahl who was teamed up with Frederick (once Stahl's HP got low, I changed to Frederick and the slaughter began). Vaike and Lon’qu (best bodies in my game) "took out" anyone who tried to get in Stahl's way during the journey. Sully was reinforcements and Maribelle kept her distance from the enemy as a healer.

Did you save Tiki?
Sadly I haven't got that far not because I'm bad at the game, but I made it a goal to get all the children before crossing the ocean. Which means that I have to level up all my characters, and grinding takes way too long.

Reactions: Marc

Sorry... I did it in another mission... I got confused...
Man, I already can't remember the game at all...

Aversa was the hardest to save. mainly because youre fighting the mirror o your team. and i grinded for the skills so my team had amazing skills. while the enemies (who are your clones) just rushed aversa(who had bad skills at the moment) and she was gone in like a second.

Donnel is probably the hardest unit given you have to USE him in the chapter and he's underleveled. I haven't tried it on Lunatic and higher difficulties yet, but I imagine it's going to be annoying O_O

Not exactly the hardest, but the only one I couldn't save was Gregor. He died protecting Nowi though :p
Oh and Severa was also hard. I had to keep Lissa in the back and use "Rescue" on Severa whenever she got to close to the enemies.

Not exactly the hardest, but the only one I couldn't save was Gregor. He died protecting Nowi though :p
Oh and Severa was also hard. I had to keep Lissa in the back and use "Rescue" on Severa whenever she got to close to the enemies.
yeah, Severa is a tough one on the higher difficulties. But once you get past that she's a really beast character (like all the other children characters :p) What difficulty was it for you?

The only one I recall having trouble with was Donnel.

hehe me its defiantly donnel he's a real pain and i wanted to collect as many characters as possible :p so i had to pair him up with the tactician because he gave double experience so id say donnel - he's very weak too

Back