Toughest Character To Save in FE: Awakening

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Severa definitely :p

I have to go with Gaius. I killed him 5 times before I realized he could be recruited

Cynthia. I killed her so many times

Man the hardest for me was Tiki because I was stupid what I did at first was surround her then once all the close enemys died I moved away from her and left 2 Snipers a assassina and a wyvern rider to protect her but then too many eneies got behind the units I sent out and they over welmed Tikis protection killing them and then killing Tiki. Of course Severa was also a huge pain because I tried to keep her friend alive and had such a hard time getting to her.

atlthough donnel is hard to get once he hits level ten your life gets easier, with him as a warrior, you dont need to strategize just send him out and wait till hes finished. btwfor me maribelle was hardest cuz ricken to weak

My toughest is Robin with counter-attack of Ignis along with Rally.
Next is Frederick with Luna. A great-knight Tank!.
Then Chrom, a Great Lord.
Usually I split this three and pair them with their wives.
Does anyone tried marrying multiple characters?

Obviously Donnel, but also Aversa in Prologue 22. Donnel was alive in like halfway through some of the chapters then died due to a crit and I was so unlucky because I was on Classic mode. Then Aversa had to use gale force and the duplicates killed her and I just was like Hell No you can stay dead tf xD

Though Donnel was hard to recruit I found it harder with Emmyrn. Tiki was easy if you got the wall right, I sent Chrom out with Libra when I got Anna( I stalled that one), Cynthia was also pretty hard to get because she insisted on trying to fight my units, same goes for the mad king. Severa was also trying to fight so I had Libra basically stalk/protect her. And actually Donnel is pretty strong if you level him up.

Back