Town Name?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
What did you name your town? Why?

I named my town Skyrim. Why? It's one of my favorite games, and I wanted to give the cute little AC town a strong name. I think I did fairly decent at doing that. :D

Reactions: gamerboyblue, Jeff The Killer and CoreyBryceWilliams
I named my town Felix, because that's the name of my favorite cat. Hes older than me! :)

Reactions: CoreyBryceWilliams and Matthew
Holy moly, I have a cat named Felix who is 16 years old. :0 Small world lol, but a very fitting name for a town. :)

My town name is Onett. Why? Because it's my favorite town in the game, EarthBound.

Reactions: Crybaby126, xXAwesomeDudeXx, Kaynil and 1 other person
I named my town New Leaf. I wanted a super cool name but I am terrible with coming up with them. So I just wen with what I thought was appropriate for the game and so I decided to call it New Leaf.

I named my town New Leaf. I wanted a super cool name but I am terrible with coming up with them. So I just wen with what I thought was appropriate for the game and so I decided to call it New Leaf.
Lol, I'm terrible at coming up with town names as well. Why didn't Nintendo just include a default town name?

I was going to name mine Pallet Town. You know, from the first Pokemon with Ash. The game wouldn't give me the room to enter the entire name, so I went with Kaitzur. Kaitzur is a place from Tales of the Abyss.

Reactions: 3823
I named my town Keef. If you want to know why, look at my username.
For those of you who don't know, Chief Keef is as rapper.

I named my town Hyrule, because I am a major fan of The Legend of Zelds series.

I named my town Lidian, I have no idea how I come up with this stuff. xD

My first town was named Arkansas (I named it after my older towns), and my current town is named Scarlet.

Reactions: Isabella
My first town was named Arkansas (I named it after my older towns), and my current town is named Scarlet.
What's the story behind Scarlet?

What's the story behind Scarlet?

I wish there was one, but honestly I just like the way it sounds.

I named mine Celestia. I wanted to name it Celestica but it wouldn't fit Dx I just like the sound of it and Celestica is the name of one of my favorite songs, so yea Celestia is as close as it gets
Celestia City sounds good 8)

Reactions: Matthew
I named mine NoName. It is the name I had used in City Folk. :p

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
I named mine NoName. It is the name I had used in City Folk. :p
How do your inhabitants take this name?

How do your inhabitants take this name?
Good I guess. They never really said anything about it. I started the game about 3 weeks ago though.
I think it is a funny name for a town though. :)

Good I guess. They never really said anything about it. I started the game about 3 weeks ago though.
I think it is a funny name for a town though. :)
I would definitely want to check it out. xD

I would definitely want to check it out. xD
It isn't as fancy as most people's towns but I think it is doing pretty well.
If you wanna visit, when would you like to play?

It isn't as fancy as most people's towns but I think it is doing pretty well.
If you wanna visit, when would you like to play?
Want to visit each other's towns tomorrow?

Back