Town Name?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Hahah. I had a friend naming his La Dunny, we got a kick when Rover asked him if he went there often. :rotfl:

Anyway, I was trying to call mine Mexayrule (Mexico + hyrule) but it was one letter too long. I settled for Brisarez, combining two cities names. I think sounds good for a little town name.

Want to visit each other's towns tomorrow?
Sure. What time?
Also did you already add my 3DS FC?

Hahah. I had a friend naming his La Dunny, we got a kick when Rover asked him if he went there often. :rotfl:

Anyway, I was trying to call mine Mexayrule (Mexico + hyrule) but it was one letter too long. I settled for Brisarez, combining two cities names. I think sounds good for a little town name.
Nice names. :D

Sure. What time?
Also did you already add my 3DS FC?
I need to go through and add everyone. Still not done it. >.<

I need to go through and add everyone. Still not done it. >.<
It's ok. I haven't added anyone yet either.
I feel it is rude to add someone without permission. :)

When i get it I will name my town Jamonikia. From one of my fav tv show NINJAGO. That is the name of a small village where kia grew up.

My town name is ZZone, stupid I know but I cant really do much about it now.

The Animal Crossing for the Wii, I named my town Fiore (Fairy Tail)

Mine is Algernon, a name of a mouse from this book I read.

I named mine New USA... I was going to call it New America but there was not enough room... :/

I named mine NoName. It is the name I had used in City Folk. :p

NoName?!? Lol if I was in your town I would get really, really mad at what you chose for the town's name...

Lol, I'm terrible at coming up with town names as well. Why didn't Nintendo just include a default town name?

Would there be a problem if everyone had the same town name? If there isn't they should have made a default

I named mine New USA... I was going to call it New America but there was not enough room... :/

NoName?!? Lol if I was in your town I would get really, really mad at what you chose for the town's name...

Would there be a problem if everyone had the same town name? If there isn't they should have made a default
Why would you be really, really mad at the name if you lived in my town?

Why would you be really, really mad at the name if you lived in my town?

Because no one calls their town No Name... Lol

Because no one calls their town No Name... Lol
Hehe. Well I did. It is also the name of my town in Animal Crossing: City Folk. :p I couldn't think of a good town name. So I made it that. :p

Hehe. Well I did. It is also the name of my town in Animal Crossing: City Folk. :p I couldn't think of a good town name. So I made it that. :p

How about Eevee town, Not NoName... Lol what if your username or screen name, whatever was HuggableNoName... xD that would be so funny... Is Animal Crossing: City Folk any good? I was thinking of getting it. (The Free Way, shhhh...)

How about Eevee town, Not NoName... Lol what if your username or screen name, whatever was HuggableNoName... xD that would be so funny... Is Animal Crossing: City Folk any good? I was thinking of getting it. (The Free Way, shhhh...)
I don't know. Well what is your town name in Animal Crossing: New Leaf? I suppose. It is like New Leaf except Tom Nook is sells stuff, Museum is in town and you have to take a bus to go to the city.

haha skyrim ? i don't have animal crossing but if i did i would call my town FAIRY TAIL because its the name of a infamous guild in my favorite manga comic called fairy tail - a town of mad men and mages haha

I named mine Ylisse because I was really into Fire Emblem: Awakening when I started playing it.

My Town Name is Nixelton. It was originally supposed to be Bridgeway, but that was too long of a name, plus I didn't quite like it as much as I thought I did. I thought long and hard and came up with the name Nixelton. It is derived from the name "Nookington" in Animal Crossing: City Folk.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
My Town Name is Nixelton. It was originally supposed to be Bridgeway, but that was too long of a name, plus I didn't quite like it as much as I thought I did. I thought long and hard and came up with the name Nixelton. It is derived from the name "Nookington" in Animal Crossing: City Folk.

I like the name. I think that it's very creative and original. Nice job! :)

I like the name. I think that it's very creative and original. Nice job! :)

Thanks! I try to be authentic and original. It just doesn't quite feel the same when people use other existing names for their things. Don't get the wrong idea, I speak in general lol.

Reactions: Chief
I named my town London, because I called my character Boris. You know, Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London?

Reactions: 423
Back