Town Name?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I named my town in Animal Crossing, Ghost Town, and it did turn out into a ghost town. Since Pokemon X and Y was released I had no more time in playing Animal Crossing:New Leaf and Monster Hunter 3. I wonder how are my citizens doing in my town. Hmmm... :cat:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I named mine Montedor, because I was really into Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask and wanted to name in Monte d'Or, but there wasn't enough room

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I named mine Montedor, because I was really into Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask and wanted to name in Monte d'Or, but there wasn't enough room

i think there should be 20 letter spaces. i know a ton of people that wanted to put more into there town name, not saying that it is to bad but anyway.

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I named my town Fiore as well, the name sounds nice, and it's from Fairy Tail, one of my favorite animes.

I named my town Keytore because I could not think of anything better

I thought you could change it later on, and I wanted to play, so I just named it -most unoriginal name ever, I know- New Leaf. But i found out that you couldn't change your town's name without starting completely over, so now my town is doomed with the most unoriginal name of all time. *sigh*

My town name is Vocaloid, because I didn't want to put the same name as the town I live in or state like some people do, and couldn't think of anything else.

I named my town Twinleaf (Town) because Pokémon Platinum is my favourite Pokémon game (from the main series at least) and that's where you start in it. Plus the flag I made for it is just too fitting.

My town name is called Ylisse and it is based off of fire emblem awakening. The reason why I use this because I'm a huge fire emblem fan and I have the symbol as my flag. I recently bought fire emblem before I bought animal crossing new leaf so that's another reason to name it that.

i just met some one who names there town H*** and there name was De*** interesting and what she was whering was the skeleton suit:eek: i wonder who i just met :eek:

I named my town Vegas. I don't have much of a reason. Back in the day I always wanted to live out in Las Vegas and experience the hustle of the city.

I thought I had posted here before, but I guess not. I wanted to name it after the river that runs through every town. I was gonna tack on the suffix -ton which makes it sound like an actual town name: Riverton. Then when I started the game I met Rover on the train, and my brother told me I should name my town Roverton, so I did.

I named my purty little town Blossoms, mostly because I had no idea what to name it and it just popped into my head.:oops:

I named my town name Keef. I initially was known as "ChiefKeef" on this forum before I became "Chief". I was inspired by the rapping artist Chief Keef when deciding on my town name.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I named my town 'Notlob', from the Monty Python Dead Parrot sketch.

"It's not a palindrome, the palindrome of Bolton would be Notlob!"

'Dimsdale' because of the town in the Fairly Odd Parents (I had no clue what to call it XD)

I called my town ....drumroll....

Awesomia!

I couldn't fit Leviathinian as my character name, so I went with #Awesome.

I wanted a town name that would fit the name, so I eventually came up with Awesomia! Sounds pretty intersting, Don't you think.:D

I lost my Animal Crossing a few months back (Yeah, I know :cry:), but I still remember my town name. It was Chariot Town because I was playing Persona 4 Golden at the time and I didn't know what name to pick, so I went with one of the arcana names, Chariot.

I have two AC:NL games. One town in it is called Zinzzy.
The next one is called hell.
Its so funny having people enter my town and its like "welcome to hell"

My town name was jjatsjj and it stands for Joshjepson Josh Atackingtucans Tyler Super Jeenius Jake. The names, if you don;t know them, are names of three you tubers in the order channel name, real name.

Back