AC:NL Town Tunes - New Leaf

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Can all you people who have acnl post your town tune here. That would be cool. And if you have a recording of it post that here to.

I have the Song of Storms as my town tune. I don't know how to post a recording of it though. You probably know what it is anyways though.

I currently have Schala's theme as my town tune~
note10.gif
note10.gif
note7.gif
note7.gif
note9.gif
note9.gif
note7.gif
note7.gif

note10.gif
note10.gif
note7.gif
note7.gif
note11.gif
note11.gif
note9.gif
note9.gif

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
I currently have Schala's theme as my town tune~
note10.gif
note10.gif
note7.gif
note7.gif
note9.gif
note9.gif
note7.gif
note7.gif

note10.gif
note10.gif
note7.gif
note7.gif
note11.gif
note11.gif
note9.gif
note9.gif
cool how did you make the note names? p.s. this is a great ideao for a song! anyway thanks for posting.

cool how did you make the note names? p.s. this is a great ideao for a song! anyway thanks for posting.
He posted image by image. Great work posting :p

ok
He posted image by image. Great work posting :p
and i think it a she :oops:

ok

and i think it a she :oops:

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
I MADE THAT AGAIN!
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

That mistake is because I see the name of the quote I quoted and not the original poster :banghead:

Mine is the Bein' Friends theme from MOTHER 1.

Mine is the Bein' Friends theme from MOTHER 1.
Cool can you put the note like diva did. it makes it realy easy to no what notes it is. and that is a cool song i have heard it a couple times. how do you get the whole thing on there i thought you could only do a couple notes?

mine is jingle bells. i know it is not the right season but i have not changed it since christmas. do you guys think that i should keep it the same or change it to something more not christmasy. also if you want i can post it here

Mine is Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl: 1st Stratum. It's a mighty fine tune that gets me into the moment. I simply love it inside and out!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Mine is Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl: 1st Stratum. It's a mighty fine tune that gets me into the moment. I simply love it inside and out!

have you seen my post on my profile? it is from etrian odyssey untold also. it is a quote from the anoying kid in there i forget his name but i thought that it was a cool thing to say.

have you seen my post on my profile? it is from etrian odyssey untold also. it is a quote from the anoying kid in there i forget his name but i thought that it was a cool thing to say.

Lol are you talking about Arthur? Yeah, he can get kind of annoying at times. Although he is sometimes annoying, he is an excellent Alchemist that knows how to fight!

I have original animal crossing theme for my town tune. C. G. F. E. F. E. (no). C. (lower)G. (lower)A .(higher)C .F .(higher)C. B. (higher)C. G. I figure it out by myself, so maybe there are some mistake.

I have original animal crossing theme for my town tune. C. G. F. E. F. E. (no). C. (lower)G. (lower)A .(higher)C .F .(higher)C. B. (higher)C. G. I figure it out by myself, so maybe there are some mistake.

What phone do you use?

@Erixsan why did you ask this quesion? I post these post on my samsung tablet and also on pc. I am just confusing if i misunderstand your question.

@Erixsan why did you ask this quesion? I post these post on my samsung tablet and also on pc. I am just confusing if i misunderstand your question.

Sorry, I got confused. I forgotten you're able to set tunes on the game.

I though you told a tune (ringtone) with one of those phones who had the option to make those with that format.

tumblr_inline_mrku1wC9Do1qz4rgp.png

This is mines. It's "To Zarnakand" and I love ever bit of it, amazing song.​

tumblr_inline_mrku1wC9Do1qz4rgp.png

This is mines. It's "To Zarnakand" and I love ever bit of it, amazing song.​

*crying*

Final Fantasy X, the only game that made me cry...
That... tha... end....

My town tune is the How To Train Your Dragon main theme.

Back