AC:NL Town Tunes - New Leaf

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
*crying*

Final Fantasy X, the only game that made me cry...
That... tha... end....
*Holds in the tears*
I know right, this song is just everything, sometimes, I got to Isabella just to hear this song, it's.. magnificent.

btw. does anyone have any good ideas for a town tune? mine is jingle bells and i think it is a little out of place :p.

btw. does anyone have any good ideas for a town tune? mine is jingle bells and i think it is a little out of place :p.
What's one of your favorite game/game series, Final Fantasy, Mario, Sonic, Legend of Zelda, Breath of Fire, Call of Duty?

well i like mario and zelda and sonic. i have not played final fantasy and call of duty and i dont know what breath of fire is. so mario,zelda,sonic.

well i like mario and zelda and sonic. i have not played final fantasy and call of duty and i dont know what breath of fire is. so mario,zelda,sonic.
No, :hilarious: Those were just examples I've asked, just so you got the idea, of what your favorite gaming series/game is.

ok lol ty. i think i will make one of zelda. but what is breath of fire?

ok lol ty. i think i will make one of zelda. but what is breath of fire?
Breath of Fire is an amazing JRPG series you can find it in this thread.

These are some of "Legend of Zelda" town tunes:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
here is mario's classic theme: E. E. (X). E. C. E. (X). G. I know it is a bit too short, but you can try it. Or you can use the original town tune that game has, mine is C. C. E. G. F. F. A. C. E. (RANDOM). E. C. ( BLUE MEANS HIGHER ONE)

Breath of Fire is an amazing JRPG series you can find it in this thread.

These are some of "Legend of Zelda" town tunes:
thanks
here is mario's classic theme: E. E. (X). E. C. E. (X). G. I know it is a bit too short, but you can try it. Or you can use the original town tune that game has, mine is C. C. E. G. F. F. A. C. E. (RANDOM). E. C. ( BLUE MEANS HIGHER ONE)
cool i think i will use the mario one now. also if you want a ton of them www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPojbNIWL_o here is another vid.

thanks

cool i think i will use the mario one now. also if you want a ton of them www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPojbNIWL_o here is another vid.
Well that's awesome, thanks for sharing, I simply adore my "To Zarnakand" theme, anytime I hear one of my villager hum it, I get so happy, but if I have to change, I might change it to a Mario theme.

i think that it is cool how you can change them, also i was wondering does anyone who played the last game know if you could do this? if so were the town tunes different?

I currently use one of the Zelda town tunes, but I will probably change it soon.

i use my little pony town tune on ac

I currently use one of the Zelda town tunes, but I will probably change it soon.
cool which one do you use?
i use my little pony town tune on ac

ok i have not watched that, but thats cool that u use a tune yuo like.

i use dragonhunter but since u can on ly use quarter notes it screws it up b a g b a a eeee but i used to have the d major scale as it but i might use to zanerkand

cool i have just changes mine to the super mario theme and did you know that you can make notes longer by using the purple dash at the bottom just before the gray dash? that might help but it still is a short amount of room to make a tune.

that just changes a quarter note to a half note a half note to a dotted half note and a dotted half note to a whole note im thinking of changing it to scars of time does anyone know the notes

Mine is Din's Dance from Oracle of Seasons, I change it with each game i play!

Oks so mine is from Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan, so yeah.
Like every time I open the door I hear that depressing sound and the thought of comes to me.... ^^

Oks so mine is from Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan, so yeah.
Like every time I open the door I hear that depressing sound and the thought of comes to me.... ^^
Sie der das essen, nein wir sin de jaeger!

Back