AC:NL Town Tunes - New Leaf

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Mine is Regret Message (by Kagamine Rin):

Iy4uOa0.jpg

I think I've actually been able to play it in two keys, and I had to check off my City Folk town, so it might be slightly different in New Leaf.

I have the legend of zelda tune for my town! I think it was song of storms from ocarina of time. I don't quite remember because I haven't play animal crossing new leaf in a while. Well here it is
a c A - a c A - B - C B C B G e

I have the best town tune ever. Here is how to make it: Press random buttons and slide your stylus on the screen randomly. Congratulations! You have created an original town tune! :D

Please don't judge, that's what I did :oops:

Here is my town tune for Dimsdale:
B8kETO0.jpg

And if you want to hear how awesome it is:

My town tune is the Song of Time (From Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask). It goes like this:

my town is the fairy tail theme song...
here's the notes:

I currently have Sarias tune from legend of zelda as my tune. I love how your able to make your own tune.

i have epona's song from loz oot as mine it was so fun to recreate in acnl!

lol so I named my town Lavender Town, my flag is a Master Ball, my mayors name is Ash, and my theme is the lavender town theme song: E, E, C, C, E, C, B, F, f, f

Mine I Lacie right now. I recently became obsessed with Pandora Hearts and when I got acnl a few days ago I named my town Pandora. I don't plan on changing it unless I can find one for Parallel Hearts or Oz's character song or something. The notes are FEDEFGE-
E-C--_ _ _ low E, D, and C, but high G. I also had to look it up because I can't make the town tune on my own by ear. I had to read it online. There may be some mistakes, but that's as close as I can get it to sound like the actual song.

Song of Healing FTW!!!!

Mine is Zelda's Lullaby. :3

My town tune is Pallet Town from Pokemon :p It's so awesome >w<
All of your guys town tune seems interesting as well

Back