Undertale might come to the 3DS and Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yes but almost every game that gets ported to 3Ds skyrockets in price... So high hopes and a bit of fear here. Let'shope they decide to do the right thing, rather than the most profitable thing.
True and I agree

Also, as this game would already take up more than smash, I don't think 3ds could handle this because it's so weak and basically if you were to buy undertale, you would need a lot more storage
I don't think it would. I don't remember how much Undercrap takes up, but for Sm4sh on 3ds it's 1.1 gigabytes for the game, and like 400 megabytes for the update (that actually includes all dlc)

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I would like it :D I would buy it on 3ds because ots handheld and i just would load savefiles to battles i like nd play em on le go and hav lots of fun but idk how controlls would work it really would have to wait till the NX because it would have to be re-done all over gaian and if they do that it would be dumb getting it out for the wiiu and 3ds instead of the NX which may be coming this year

I probably wouldn't play Undertale even if it was on the 3DS/Wii U. The only stuff I've heard about from Undertale is Temmie and the one Game Theory episode on Undertale. I don't know what it is about Undertale that I won't like I just have the feeling it's not the game for me.

amazing idea the touch pad could be the heart when battling and the top could be the enemy same with Wii u but with the TV displaying the top screen. and sans could say stuff about he changes and more secretes :D that would be great :D

I would totally get the 3DS version if it were to be made. I do think it'd be better on the Wii U, though. Didn't they say that they'd have to completely code it again? It'd be quite hard to make everything perfectly, but I'd love it! I don't honestly know how many undertale fans are on those consoles (except for here) but I say they'd make more money with it on them.

Since I don't have the pc version I sure do hope so. Despite never playing the game I've researched it enough to know its a game I would love to play. Lets just hope it comes to the 3ds ill definitely buy it then.
It's not certain, but we might very well see the popular PC game, Undertale, on the 3DS and Wii U :

Source: https://twitter.com/FwugRadiation/status/695233688133623809

Source: https://twitter.com/FwugRadiation/status/695234004283473920

Sources: https://twitter.com/FwugRadiation/status/695235002326458368

What do you guys think? Would you get its 3DS/WiiU version if you already have the PC version?

Woah. Did this ever happen? I know we've now got Deltarune which, if I recall correctly, is a prequel. Did we ever get Undertale? If so, I might've forgotten about it. Would make sense if we ended up getting Deltarune, though.

Still have that game downloaded on my Switch but unplayed. I've never played Undertale either. I remember it used to be pretty popular... as this thread was created, which would've been around five years ago. How time flies! It all goes by in no time at all, maybe it'll only feel like tomorrow that Fortnite was a game of the past.

There could've been real potential for this based on how Five Nights at Freddy's is still going. Then again, I still see Undertale sometimes, but without constant updates or sequels, it's not going quite as strong. Wouldn't it be strange to see Undertale still going strong five years later? Guess this one got left behind, sadly.

...We've now got Sans in Smash, at least. Bet nobody saw that coming.

Back