Undertale RP!

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
Uhh

Undyne makes the best spaghetti, no doubt about it! ! ! I, the great Papyrus, shall make spaghetti as wonderful as her someday! ! !

*Can't find Tem*

*Comes back*

*Realizes that Flowey's plan has a flaw*

(When I tried ACTing to the SOULS, they helped me, if only someone else could ACT)

*Having the perfect plan, it fills you with determination

GOD DANGIT PAPS, I JUST GOT THAT WINDOW FIXED, CAN`T YOU JUST USE THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL SKELETONS!?

Ah well, since you`re already here, we might as well start your lesson. Today we will be making Toriel`s special spaghetti recipe, or what she likes to call it... Goatmom`s spaghetti!

tumblr_nze6erNZMX1uv0mtko1_1280.png

Reactions: 423
A broken window is nothing compared to a burnt house, NYEHEHEHEH! ! !

Goatmom's Spaghetti, you say? The name alone meets my standards.

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
Ugh, let`s just get started. I will tell you the ingredients, and then you go get them, allright?

1 spoon of sugar
2 packs temmie flakes
a piece of cinnam..ehh I mean butterscotch pie
spaghetti
and 3 dashes of D E T E R M I N A T I O N

I'm finally back! ! ! Alphys wouldn't lend me any determination. She said it was 'faulty', whatever that means! ! !

*places other ingredients on counter*

You guys can't have determination, you start melting, like all those guys in Alphys' lab

OH MY GOD... MELT? ? ? I don't want these gorgeous muscles of mine to melt! ! ! I'll have to pass on the determination, nyeheheh...

FINE THEN! Ok Papyrus... You know what comes next...put the ingredients in a bowl and...

SMASH THEM LIKE THEIR YOUR WORST ENEMY`S EYEBALLS! NGAHHH!

*places ingredients into bowl*

*gently smashes ingredients*

You idiots are still alive? I've been so busy with life that I couldn't be bothered with you fools? And why are so many things broken!

They were cooking until something happened to them. Must've froze up the last 2 weeks.

Why did it have to be YOU out of all people to tell me. Your voice alone makes me wanna grab a knife and stab you over and over and OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU BLEED OUT AND DIE. Or something along those lines.

Uhh I don't know...Maybe because I'm a ghost and can't do anything with my life.

1. If you're a ghost you don't have a life, LITERALLY
2. Go somewhere else
3. There's stuff you can do like not be here

Okie then *leaves*

Back