Undertale RP!

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
I honestly don't know if 6 souls is enough...Last time it turned Flowey into a photoshop monster

*blushes harder*

Frisk, you're the best non-monster friend a skeleton could ever ask for! ! ! Would you like some of my bestie-spaghetti? I added an ingredient that Mettaton gave me. He said it was "inside of a can" he never had the opportunity to use.

*shivers* That got me traumatized

UNDYNE! Flowey said anime isn't real!

WHAT? BURN THAT PATHETIC PLANT ON A STAKE FOR WHAT HE SAID! NGAAAAH!

Isn't it so nice when you get to nap and listen to all these idiots? And I enjoy pain Undyne so go ahead, kill me! It's my guilty pleasure

Then... I shall force you to live with Sans and make you listen to his terrible puns until you rot.... HAHAHAHAH

There's this wonderful thing called ear plugs you smelly over weight fish. Like I care about puns. They don't do any real damage IDIOT!

You have no ears....You can't use ear plugs...

If I had no ears how could I hear then smart one?

Uhhhhhhh....magic? If only I had more detemmienation...my plan might work

Smelly...over weight....

IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! NGAAAH! *charges towards Flowey with my spear while "Spear of justice" plays*

Alphys, do you have any leftover determination you didn't waste on Flowey?

Alphy's isn't one to respond in person most of the time. You should text her! ! ! It's a wonderful outlet of communication in the ruins! ! !

I'll go to Vegas find Tem! She can probably fill me with detemmienation, then I can have an extra determination save file, in case my plan fails

*Buys tickets to Vegas*

*Listens to Hopes & Dreams*

*Almost misses flight*

*Getting to the plane in time, it fills you with Determination

Vegas? What's a Vegas? Sounds like a really tough Crosswords puzzle! I, the great Papyrus, shall take on a Vegas! ! !

Wait... a plane? WHAT THE HECK IS THAT??? Frisk, are these things of the surface?

Yep, they're like boats, but with wings

The Riverman must be jealous.

And it can carry tons of people like the cruise ships, big boat from the surface

*Realizes Flowey is gone*

"Ngaah, the next time i see that sprout I shall make compost out of him!"

*Goes home*

*Enters Undyne's home from the window*

Undyne, it's that time of day again! ! ! What will we cook this time around? Rhetorical questions are amazing, aren't they? NYEHEHEH! ! !

Back