Undertale RP!

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
I...can't stand against him. He's unstoppable.

Looks like someone is stumped? What are you gonna do? Cry like the dumb child you are?!

No. I am determined. Determined to finish you. Determined to kill the beast that made me this flower. I'm stuck in this body, because of YOU! What demon would be controlling Me making this obnoxious flower alive anyway? No.......It couldn't be....

When you died you turned into a flower. Your "determination" created me. You're the one to blame

I still don't get it. If i died, and was reincarnated into a flower, why would you and me be here?

That's for you to find out. Why would I give you knowledge? You take me for some sort of fool?

Actually, I read Alphys' secret lab entries, she injected a random flower during her determination experiments, monsters can't usually handle determination, and flowers are not monsters, and are usually not alive

Whoever said I was that flower?

You, when I first fell: "I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!"

Being a flower doesn't mean I was that specific flower. That's like saying "IT WAS AN ASIAN" but then you still don't know which part of Asia that person is from, their name, features

Well, WHAT OTHER FLOWER TALKS AND WHY DOES IT SHOW YOUR FACE ON THE MONITOR THEN? Anyway, we know it's not a Echo Flower cause those repeat things, not talk, also, right before I become the god of hyperdeath in Pacifist, Papyrus says "A little flower told me." then Alphys says "A.....little flower?" Then you appear and steal everyone's souls. Coincidence? I think not.

(Is it to late to join in as Undyne?)

Hopefully not, Undyne is kind of essential

Hopefully not, Undyne is kind of essential
Allright, Ill wait for OP`s response

You can join.

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
I didn't think Frisk would actually listen to me when I told her (him? I hope it isn't a him. I DATED THAT THING!) to go visit Dr. Alphys. It makes me so happy when I'm listened to, because Sans never does!

*blushes*

I'm a Papyrus, since I was allowed in your room

uhh...

Also, it was more of a hang out gone weird, with Sans' incidental music

(I have a plan, but I need more determination, since I'm a human I can't absorb the human SOULs in the cookie jars, ugh, if only I could save 2 files, that way if I it doesn't work, I could just come back here)

Back