• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won my battle against @Porkey. Was a tough match ;~;

It was 0-1 i'll give you the code.

CV9W-WWWW-WW42-P978

Reactions: vincent888, Marc and Pookie
Me and Da Big Bear are trying to arrange a battle soon, I still need to get my team ready >.>

Reactions: Pookie
I lost... @luxray6490 one word of advice. Accept defeat. You will not beat V-Create.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
All it would have honestly taken was a Mega Alakazam with Focus Blast and Fire Blast to knock me out.

All it would have honestly taken was a Mega Alakazam with Focus Blast and Fire Blast to knock me out.
Yeah lmao. Terrakion would've destroyed me against @J9794

I have a newfound hate for Victini. And Trick Room. And every Psychic type used apart from Metagross.

Reactions: Mr. Kream and Pookie
I have a newfound hate for Victini. And Trick Room. And every Psychic type used apart from Metagross.
Welp... Guess I did something right then...

Man, I forgot @Trollchu teh ManSlayer was in this tourney. He knows half my 'mons already xD

Vin and I couldn't battle today. He didn't send me a message but I wasn't online to play either. We'll discuss a different time.

Man, I forgot @Trollchu teh ManSlayer was in this tourney. He knows half my 'mons already xD

Vin and I couldn't battle today. He didn't send me a message but I wasn't online to play either. We'll discuss a different time.
I helped a lot of ppl with their team planning, Marc, I did mine beforehand though.

I helped a lot of ppl with their team planning, Marc, I did mine beforehand though.
Why do you think i'm going to destroy DeathDragon? :sneaky:

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Why do you think i'm going to destroy DeathDragon? :sneaky:

...We'll see about that. :sneaky:

I lost... @luxray6490 one word of advice. Accept defeat. You will not beat V-Create.
*Gulp* This really doesn't look good for me. I only have one Pokemon who can take it on 1v1 but cant even switch into it. I'm ready to be wiped 6-0

Please no trick room! That'll be so annoying to deal with!

*Gulp* This really doesn't look good for me. I only have one Pokemon who can take it on 1v1 but cant even switch into it. I'm ready to be wiped 6-0

Please no trick room! That'll be so annoying to deal with!
#feartacticsftw

#feartacticsftw
Just remember that I do have the type advantage ;) I'll at the least be hitting you for neutral damage. And I don't really feel like going down without a fight :punch:

1186491_1362177455941_full.jpg

Oh, believe me, luxray6490, I'm prepared to have a fight...
...which is why I have a small update for you...
>.<
...three hours ago, I broke my 2DS's screen...

...but it should only hinder me by a maximum of eight days...

...So I'll be ready for you by then...
:cool:

P. S. Sorry DD, but I need NN to knock you out. I've been thinking, and on condition that I knock out luxray6490, I don't want to have to fight my Diancie in the upcoming rounds... Fate should not be so cruel, so NN, knock him out!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back