That is all.​
Well then... we can end this... Battle style :ninja:

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Lost against Vin 0-1.

That choice scarf Flygon hit me first ;~;

Reactions: vincent888
B r a c k e t U p d a t e d ~ !

Can we please get an update on all the other battles? >_>

Me and @Da_Big_Bear had a conversation up, but he hasn't been responded lately >.<

yeah sorry @SmashChamp i didnt have my internet this weekend but i am back online.

Just started a convo with @Trollchu teh ManSlayer and hopefully we'll get to battle this weekend. Been a bit absent as have had very important exams which end on the 24th of June but I have next week off for half term

I've been absent too with birthday and family stuff, but Trollchu got teh message.

Reactions: Pookie
Ehhhh... little bit...

Lemme take a wild guess: Victini nuclear holocaust?
@Trollchu teh ManSlayer used it and basically had all the others as backup and put them in when poor old Victini didn't match up well. Unfortunately my bugs all couldn't outspeed the scarf or take a hit. Except Shedinja which I used only for the purpose of taking it out but one rocky helmeted Metegross later and it was was out. That is why I hate legendarys in competitive play

@Trollchu teh ManSlayer used it and basically had all the others as backup and put them in when poor old Victini didn't match up well. Unfortunately my bugs all couldn't outspeed the scarf or take a hit. Except Shedinja which I used only for the purpose of taking it out but one rocky helmeted Metegross later and it was was out. That is why I hate legendarys in competitive play

My experience playing monotype across different types taught me that the most dangerous types I'd come across, were the ones I had an edge over who would have planned beforehand on how to handle me. I had two months to wait and plan prior to fighting you while I waited for Bob, do you really believe that I would have had only one method for killing a Shedinja? Just like that one shot on Volcarona, that was planned. And likewise, even if you ignored it, my Celebi is what decided that match, Victini, like Shedinja, just wasn't enough.

My experience playing monotype across different types taught me that the most dangerous types I'd come across, were the ones I had an edge over who would have planned beforehand on how to handle me. I had two months to wait and plan prior to fighting you while I waited for Bob, do you really believe that I would have had only one method for killing a Shedinja? Just like that one shot on Volcarona, that was planned. And likewise, even if you ignored it, my Celebi is what decided that match, Victini, like Shedinja, just wasn't enough.
You sounded a lot like Sans... And that's creepy o_O

You sounded a lot like Sans... And that's creepy o_O
You're right, that is creepy o_O

Reactions: Marc
B r a c k e t U p d a t e d ~ !

Your favorite ninja just took out the fiercest dragon in this tour!

GG @DeathDragon ;)

Reactions: Danny and DeathDragon
Reactions: 18388
Think you're misunderstanding...

(I lost :p)
Oh. Late here and didn't sleep :p

Congrats Ninja =P

Reactions: Danny, Mr. Kream and 18388
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back