• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in ! :D
I choose steel type :3

Huehuehue...

Why?

What do you mean...

@Vii said in the main post first come first served, only one player can have a type, and Bobcam already chose it...

Reactions: Vii

As I said before, First Come, First Served. I will refund your PC until you have picked a different type.​

As I said before, First Come, First Served. I will refund your PC until you have picked a different type.​
I pick fire than!

Why do we have item clause?

We will proceed with sword in hand for our cause is pure.

Fire

Since fire was taken just now, I'll go with normal >.<

We will proceed with sword in hand for our cause is pure.

Fire

Since fire was taken just now, I'll go with normal >.<
Lol, happened twice.

Why do we have item clause?

Why not? It's one of my gym rules. So I thought why not?

@Danny, can you resend the 5PC? Thanks.

So my first choice was Fire, and if that was taken, I was gonna go with Grass, but I got here and saw that was taken, so I was like, "I'll go with steel" then I saw that was taken and went, "why? :mad:" Same as @Danny... I guess I'll go Psychic then... unless someone wants to switch... :sneaky:

I have a feeling this will be pretty hard, but anyways, I'll go with...

PSYCHIC!
tumblr_m1yu9z5EB31rpn9eno1_500.gif

EDIT: @mourning_sun ninja'd me so hard, alright then...

behold the wrath of my fighting pokemon

a8b1adb4cae6a8ace570fb9fb170b822c6198199_hq.gif

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Lol @Vii I'm confused as to who gets Psychic...

Edit: Also are we under monotype rules or OU rules? I'd rather be be beyond a doubt certain about it before team building as the item and Pokemon bans are weird for monotype. You were saying OU in the original post, but NN brought it up, and I'd rather it be clearly stated for anyone else joining.

I'm double posting because I need this to be seen.

Oh, hi J9794...

Also for anyone planning to use Spore users, be aware of Sleep Clause as you fight.

Edit: Also are we under monotype rules or OU rules? I'd rather be be beyond a doubt certain about it before team building as the item and Pokemon bans are weird for monotype. You were saying OU in the original post, but NN brought it up, and I'd rather it be clearly stated for anyone else joining.

Tbh, I didn't realize they actually had Monotype rules already. I felt comfortable with using plain OU rules with adding some twists here and there. This time around, we will use the rules stated on the first post. Perhaps another time, we shall use the Monotype rules. Sorry for the confusion guys.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Tbh, I didn't realize they actually had Monotype rules already. I felt comfortable with using plain OU rules with adding some twists here and there. This time around, we will use the rules stated on the first post. Perhaps another time, we shall use the Monotype rules. Sorry for the confusion guys.
Tbh, monotypes in OU are more fun and pleasing, I'd prefer it this way.

Dang You N ;-;

I'll use Fairy.

Reactions: J9794
The monotype rules doesn't say anything about moody. So moody is allowed? http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/monotype/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back