Closed Vii's Pokemon Mono-Type Tournament

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I didn't realize they actually had Monotype rules already. I felt comfortable with using plain OU rules with adding some twists here and there. This time around, we will use the rules stated on the first post. Perhaps another time, we shall use the Monotype rules. Sorry for the confusion guys.

We are using the rules on my first post. Not the monotype rules.
"Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted." So no.
I need to read better

Vii i wonder if i could change my typing ,sorry for inconvince.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Kream
Tbh, I didn't realize they actually had Monotype rules already. I felt comfortable with using plain OU rules with adding some twists here and there. This time around, we will use the rules stated on the first post. Perhaps another time, we shall use the Monotype rules. Sorry for the confusion guys.
MEGA ALTARIA LIVES!!!!! \^_^/

Oh crap... Mega Metagross also lives...

Reactions: Bobcam7!
And, again, i'm only available after Saturday...

Ghost typing ! Can I vii plz?

Vii i wonder if i could change my typing ,sorry for inconvince.
If he changes his typing, can I steal his Fire typing, or must I continue to walk along the Psychic type?

Ghost typing ! Can I vii plz?
If he changes his typing, can I steal his Fire typing, or must I continue to walk along the Psychic type?

U p d a t e d ~ !

@Vii shouldn't @Marc have the fire type, he technically asked for It first but Danny already had it, I just don't think it's fair that morning has it when marc in a way asked first. I didn't know if you saw that yet, what do you think...?

EDIT: I mean the rules are first come, first served. Example: bobcam chose steel. Danny wants steel but chooses fire, marc joins who wanted fire so then chooses normal, then morning joined who also wanted fire, then Danny changed to ghost. So morning gets fire, shouldn't marc get fire?

@Vii shouldn't @Marc have the fire type, he technically asked for It first but Danny already had it, I just don't think it's fair that morning has it when marc in a way asked first. I didn't know if you saw that yet, what do you think...?

EDIT: I mean the rules are first come, first served. Example: bobcam chose steel. Danny wants steel but chooses fire, marc joins who wanted fire so then chooses normal, then morning joined who also wanted fire, then Danny changed to ghost. So morning gets fire, shouldn't marc get fire?
I'm alright with normal >.<

I'm alright with normal >.<
*Wipes brow* Jeez, I'm just happy that some expert gym leader hasn't yet taken fire because if and when they do- I'm going to have a bad time...

Tbh, after Danny dropped it, you had to pick it up right after him dropping that type. That's First Come, First Serve. If you don't like the rules, you don't have to join. >.>

Can we ban M-Metagross? He OHKO's almost every fairy with bullet punch or Iron head ;-;

I guess M-Scizor does too but I might be able to deal with him.

M-Metagross has next to nothing when trying to recover (As do most other Steel types :facepalm: ) so you just need a bit of DETERMINATION.

Reactions: Gary Johnson
Actually, @Vii, although I've got a fire team nearly done, I made the mistake of being fully dedicated to Psychic for that short time period and am still thinking about it. Can you change me back? Sorry for making ya work...

M-Metagross has next to nothing when trying to recover (As do most other Steel types :facepalm: ) so you just need a bit of DETERMINATION.
That doesn't matter when I get one shotted xP

Actually, @Vii, although I've got a fire team nearly done, I made the mistake of being fully dedicated to Psychic for that short time period and am still thinking about it. Can you change me back? Sorry for making ya work...

No problem. @Marc, still want Fire?

I want fire! We have to send 10 PC in total right? Sent! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back