Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Last edited:
Reactions: 18, dwikrid, BetterBushyBurmyBureau and 4 others
I vote for option number 1:p

Reactions: Mikaya
I vote 4 option N° 3

I like the first one, the fourth and fifth and the ninth. The sixth and the seventh become blurry when stretched even a bit. The eighth is just too happy for Halloween. As for the rest, the best parts go "bye bye" as you said. Now, I can't vote for the ones I suggested, so I'm going to pick the first one!

vote for option #3

Since this is called 3DSPedia and we're home to mostly Nintendo-related activity, my main choices are Number 1 and Number 3. But I think Number 3 is very excellent. There should be more options of Nintendo-themed Halloween pictures though. Preferably, with a wide-range of Nintendo characters.

Ooh, can I vote? :3

I vote for #8 it's sooo cute! >.<

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Number 1 ^-^

I vote for numero uno

Number 1 is the best

I'll take the number eleven! I need a depth effect to excite me as I stroll down the general-discussion threads.

I VOTE 1

I vote for number 1 since it would really look cool and who doesn't like Pokemon ^^' Though I wonder how it will fit or if it will fit good though.

Number 3 also looks very awesome too with the nice effects. Oh yeah and Number 2 made me laugh a little inside... :hilarious:

10 or 1 (I say or 1 because the gamepad can't load the image:I assume it's really scary...)
:D

Hmm...I vote 1

Option Fouuur! :D

Reactions: Tho
Option 1!

I vote for number 1

I vote for #3

#1 is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back