Vote for a Hallooooooween background \':D/

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am like the only one that is choosing option 12. Its like the only one that feels a bit spooky and mysterious....

Am I the only one lagging from this?

Is is fine now? I swapped the background image with a jpg so it's now much smaller (from 2.64 MB to 1.46 MB).

Hm, my laptop's fan turns on while I'm browsing this site now. Somewhat obfuscated me until I noticed the caustic background.

Sorry I can't play that game @Tiki. I don't want my computer to explode! This should be good proof of why not. My computer simply can't munge anything.

Uh, you seem to have quoted me twice on the same post. Did you really want a reply?

Well hello... And I'm sorry that you're sad...?

Is is fine now? I swapped the background image with a jpg so it's now much smaller (from 2.64 MB to 1.46 MB).
Yeah, it's a lot better.

Castlevania...
Hm, my laptop's fan turns on while I'm browsing this site now. Somewhat obfuscated me until I noticed the caustic background.

Sorry I can't play that game @Tiki. I don't want my computer to explode! This should be good proof of why not. My computer simply can't munge anything.

Uh, you seem to have quoted me twice on the same post. Did you really want a reply?

It's no problem Luna! I have a few other friends to play with so don't worry.

My 3DS freaked hile trying to load this site! the gamepad does much better though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back