Vote for a Hallooooooween background \':D/

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1st one speaks to me. It has and eerie look but still looks really cute. I think this would be a perfect Halloween wallpaper even if your not a Pokemon fan. :3

I vote 1 (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

I vote for option number 1

my vote is for number 1

Option #1 is really nice.
Option #8 is too cute~
I can't decide between Option #1 and Option #8

I think option 1 looks nice

How do you vote? I want to vote for option 1, because that Pokemon background is so cool.

Number one.

I vote for #1

I vote for 1#

Option 1 for me please

I vote for option number 10, it just looks ok to me. Edit : My mistake its number 11 not 10.

there are some nice options, but option one by far the best, going to use it as the background on my phone now :)

I vote for number 1

At this point it's decided but hey, I vote for numero uno as well.

>.< I was gonna suggest this one. But it doesn't fill the whole background and it's kinda too scary. xD I also have option 1 as my IPhone background. Oh and; THIS ONE is amazing. 8P
Oh well. Option 1 it is.

what's with that obsession for over the top monsters that formerly were cute things :p

Heh heh... Who's this "he" Ark...? Hm?

And @Chrononome, I would love to search for a cool Castlevania image with you, but while I'm not the best judge here by far, I believe that the endeavor is a bit moot at this point...
;-;

I vote for #10

I vote for #1

For @Evelyn sake I'll vote for #8, it kinda is cute and I guess maybe we should be going for something of that sorts. :rotfl: ( I should participate in things like this nowadays :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back