Wasting Master Ball

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
What is the worst thing you've used your master ball on? I accidentally wasted mine on a Stantler. It was my first playthrough of Silver/Gold (I never used the master ball in Red/Blue) and I wanted to see if it actually worked. It did, I got a Stantler.

I don't think I ever wasted a master ball, :eek: The first time I used one was when I caught the main legendary Pokemon for its Pokemon game. It wasn't really a waste IMO, :)

I don't think I ever wasted a master ball, :eek: The first time I used one was when I caught the main legendary Pokemon for its Pokemon game. It wasn't really a waste IMO, :)
Which legendary was it? I caught a Mewtwo in Leafgreen one time than realized it was better put to use on the runners.

Which legendary was it? I caught a Mewtwo in Leafgreen one time than realized it was better put to use on the runners.
I think it was Rayquaza, :unsure:

I have never wasted a Master ball ever, the first time I used a masterball was on a Rayquaza in Emerald and it worked. xD
Stantler is cool xD

Did you know the Master Ball can fail?
The changes is a lot smaller than found a shiny legendary pókemon.

I once wasted it by mistake, big mistake. I wasted it on a Seel and I told myself to restart the game but I haven't saved the game in the last hour and I did a lot. So I decided to use the Seel and I got an awesome Dewgong (I had to bump Lapras off) I was really young when I did that and I am still ashamed. I was playing Leaf-Green.

I once wasted it by mistake, big mistake. I wasted it on a Seel and I told myself to restart the game but I haven't saved the game in the last hour and I did a lot. So I decided to use the Seel and I got an awesome Dewgong (I had to bump Lapras off) I was really young when I did that and I am still ashamed. I was playing Leaf-Green.
I love Lapras, but Dewgong takes the cake in my opinion. Also, that's not nearly as bad as a Stantler. :/

Reactions: Reece
i used a masterball on a magikarp. was such a fail that i find it awesome...haha

Reactions: PersonSP and ErixSan
I love Lapras, but Dewgong takes the cake in my opinion. Also, that's not nearly as bad as a Stantler. :/
True, if I caught the Stantler with a Master Ball I will be extremely annoyed of. I like Dewgong now,and I think Dewgong is a great substitute to Lapras.

i used a masterball on a magikarp. was such a fail that i find it awesome...haha

You need a medal... Seriously! :D

I wasted my Master Ball twice, actually, and both times I was really upset.. The first was in Emerald and I spent it on a Zigzagoon while on the Route near my house and the second was in Pearl, I wasted it on a Starlie. :(

funny story.

i used mine on a magikarp. . . i thought i used a normal pokeball(this is back during red and blue when the items were all on one screen) but it was a masterball. i was really dissapointed in myself.

no really a funny story its quite sad actually

lol has anyone seen the Lueroi video where at first he jokes about wasting it on "the legendary Pidgey" in his video on catching the roaming pokemon in FR/LG?

Ive gotta say the worst thing would be a Tentacool. I have no words to explain

Ive gotta say the worst thing would be a Tentacool. I have no words to explain
How could Tentacool be the worst. It's not the most common pokemon :p It'd be worse if it was a ZUBAT (that one pokemon everyone hates :p)

How could Tentacool be the worst. It's not the most common pokemon :p It'd be worse if it was a ZUBAT (that one pokemon everyone hates :p)
Oh god, zubats are so annoying

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Oh god, zubats are so annoying
Just beware of Operation Zubat Storm December 4 on Wonder Trade if you want to steer clear of those (it'd be hilarious if people caught some in Masterballs just for lulz)

Just beware of Operation Zubat Storm December 4 on Wonder Trade if you want to steer clear of those (it'd be hilarious if people caught some in Masterballs just for lulz)
I think I might shoot myself.... in the body

I think I might shoot myself.... in the body
wow, Zubat causes THAT much rage for you? o_O They're not too bad once you get to evolve them though. I mean, Brobat is soooo legit lol

Reactions: ljones20
Back