Weekly Pokémon riddles ( riddle #6 finale open )

• Thread starter Kryce
  • Start date
Kryce

Kryce

Dedicated Pokémon Connaisseur
Towns Folk
Welcome to the exciting WEEKLY POKéMON RIDDLES CONTEST :

Every week I shall post a riddle about a certain pokémon that is worth play coins .
now here are some rules :
- Every guess is worth 2 play coins
- One must guess once per post ( no multiple guessing )
- There is a total of 5 hints avaliable for the riddle. (if you buy 1 4 will remain for everyone)
- If you want a hint you can pay 3 play coins to receive it via PM .
- If two person guess at the same time the one who explains the riddle correctly wins !
- the contest end the next week at the same day that the riddle is posted !

also the riddles are mostly references from the pokédex entries or special aspects.

Now let us start : Riddle number #6 Finale
I look nothing like my evolution
I patient hunter who have little motion
I can live for days without any water
one bite is enough for me to crunch a boulder

who am I ?

CURRENT PRIZE : 50 PLAYCOINS
-riddle 1 answer : Ivysaur; winner : Naagza
-riddle 2 answer : Shedinja; winner : Naagza
-riddle 3 answer : Huntail; winner : JunZhi.
-riddle 4 answer : Klink; winner : Naagza
-riddle 5 answer : Dunsparce; winner : Naagza

good luck :woot:

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinyLatios
Sent for a hint

Ivysaur?

hmm... care to explain your choice ?
because "my neighbor upstairs is too hefty" (I think you made some typos) could refer to Venusaur which is much heavier than Ivysaur. Both are weak to fire. And referring to your hint, Ivysaur came with Charizard and Squirtle in Brawl and is green. It's also not a bug type nor is it from Gen 5 or Gen 6.

(Tell me once you've read it, so I'll edit the hint related parts out if needed)

WE HAVE A WINNER ! :woot:
you got it right :
I could walk towards you at two feet : the pokédex states Ivysaur once was been able to walk at 2 feet
but my neighboor upstairs is too heftly : ivysaur's flower, that's easy !
even tough his papers are very neat :
papers = leafs.
he and I does resist the heat poorly : weak to fire

well the first one was rather easy, I hope you can participate next weak with one harder and bigger prize !
(Tell me once you've read it, so I'll edit the hint related parts out if needed)
also you have complet freedom with your hint you can even share it if you feel like it

This is interesting... I will wait for the next one.

Riddle #2 is open everybody :woot:
the prize this time is 30 play coins
please check the updated rules before participating

good luck ;)

Shedinja? (if possible, I'd like this guess to count BEFORE the two hints I sent for. But since I sent for the hints first before the guess, if you don't want to do it like that I understand)

"From the remains of an agile creature I rose"
Shedinja's body is said to come from the remaining shell of the discarded bug shell when Nincada evolves into Ninjask

"I may look weak and frail but beware" No brainer. Shedinja looks very breakeable at first glance :p

"long look at me and your life you lose" It's said that if you look at the inside of the back of its shell, you'll lose your spirit

"for that my powers are unique that no one share" Wonder Guard. Enough said.

Last edited:
Was this right or should I attempt another guess?

Shedinja? (if possible, I'd like this guess to count BEFORE the two hints I sent for. But since I sent for the hints first before the guess, if you don't want to do it like that I understand)
"From the remains of an agile creature I rose" Shedinja's body is said to come from the remaining shell of the discarded bug shell when Nincada evolves into Ninjask

"I may look weak and frail but beware" No brainer. Shedinja looks very breakeable at first glance :p

"long look at me and your life you lose" It's said that if you look at the inside of the back of its shell, you'll lose your spirit

"for that my powers are unique that no one share" Wonder Guard. Enough said.
WINNER !
Naagza, you are good at this !
ok I refunded your hints with the prize, welcome again next friday if you wnt to continue your win streak but it will get much chalanging ;)

WINNER !
Naagza, you are good at this !
ok I refunded your hints with the prize, welcome again next friday if you wnt to continue your win streak but it will get much chalanging ;)
To be fair, there aren't too many ghost pokemon to consider (the first line kinda gave away that it'd be a ghost type).

But as for the challenge next week, I'm looking forward to it :D

Reactions: Kryce
Riddle #3 is open :)
remember that there is only 5 hints avaliable so call your dibs :D

Golbat, because it lives in darkness and rarely spotted. It's mouth is pretty large.

Golbat, because it lives in darkness and rarely spotted. It's mouth is pretty large.
You still didn't pay the so I cant answer you now ;)

You still didn't pay the so I cant answer you now ;)
sent the play coins.

@dilawer
good guess, but you are wrong !

@dilawer
good guess, but you are wrong !
Is It Mawile ? The mouth of that pokemon at the back is pretty huge , it lives in caves and many people dont see it because its camouflauged and the mouth can swallow huge prey whole

Is It Mawile ? The mouth of that pokemon at the back is pretty huge , it lives in caves and many people dont see it because its camouflauged and the mouth can swallow huge prey whole
Sorry you're wrong, and actually it's not its mouth it's a horn that it use to scare other pokémon ;)

Aron

Back