Weekly Pokémon riddles ( riddle #6 finale open )

• Thread starter Kryce
  • Start date
I like how Nanamine and I posted at about the same time lol

I like how Nanamine and I posted at about the same time lol
When I saw tiny wings and shy, I knew it was him!

Dunsparce is one of my favorite Pokémon.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
oh we have WINNERs
in this case the rules states that the one who respond and explain correctly wins !
in this case Nanamine and Naagza responded before JunZhi !
and Naagza explained correctly therefor he is the winner !

congarts 4th win for you Naagza
as for Junzhi I will refund his answer since two wins before him .

You sure mine is much more explained dude.

XD

Reactions: BjFauble
you kinda edited yours a minute ago just now....a lot of the details were random the first time you posted it...

Yeah, and naagza edited his post after he saw mine. I didn't know you were supposed to explain it.

xD lol

Yeah, and naagza edited his post after he saw mine. I didn't know you were supposed to explain it.
I only edited because I thought it went to the tiebreaker with the explanation part (I only saw your post a couple seconds after I posted mine). I thought everyone knew about that rule as I did it, so sorry about that (I'll give you part of the prize money if you want)

XD
sorry you guesed after naagza wins. good luck another time maybe !
also good luck for you nanamine

Just check like bulbapedia to find answers xD...

Reactions: Kryce and BjFauble
I only edited because I thought it went to the tiebreaker with the explanation part (I only saw your post a couple seconds after I posted mine). I thought everyone knew about that rule as I did it, so sorry about that (I'll give you part of the prize money if you want)
No it's okay, I just didn't realize you had to do that. Better luck next time, I suppose.

Reactions: JunZhi
No it's okay, I just didn't realize you had to do that. Better luck next time, I suppose.
I insist :p I'm serious, technically you got the pokemon before me (even if it was by like 10 seconds before me)

Reactions: BjFauble
I insist :p I'm serious, technically you got the pokemon before me (even if it was by like 10 seconds before me)
Well isn't that sweet. :cat: I'll consider this my Christmas present from you!

Thanks.

Final riddle open !
good luck everyone the prize is 50 playcoins .
the riddle contest is coming to an end but it will get renewed next year :p !
Hints remaining : 5

Trapinch?

Also, when next year is it being renewed?

Trapinch?

Also, when next year is it being renewed?
could you explain your choice ?

could you explain your choice ?
sure!

Vibrava looks a lot different from Trapinch, let alone that it's Part dragon with Levitate at that point.
some pokedex entries call it a patient hunter that can go a week without access to water.
It has large jaws that can crush boulders

sure!

Vibrava looks a lot different from Trapinch, let alone that it's Part dragon with Levitate at that point.
some pokedex entries call it a patient hunter that can go a week without access to water.
It has large jaws that can crush boulders
Winner !
:thumbsup:Naagza you were this contest star ! congratulations !
I had a lot of fun with this contest but from the start I planned to stop at 50 playcoins, I will hold it again next year with a different concept I hope you will participate ! see you next year !

Back