Welcome To Nookling Junction - Home of Play Coins

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Also,if someone does not give you play coins when they are supposed too,what happens?

Also,if someone does not give you play coins when they are supposed too,what happens?
If that happens, send me a PM with all of the details.

I have been scammed by a person . What should I do? (This happened for real)

I have been scammed by a person . What should I do? (This happened for real)
Send Marc or a staff member a pm with all the details >.<

Question: is cloning and selling cloned pokemons considered illegal in here?

Hi I'm new I don't know what to do...!? I just wanted a eshop codes 50$ for free...!? what do I do...??

Can someone help me I need help getting play coins I don't understand this

Question: is cloning and selling cloned pokemons considered illegal in here?
If you're selling them in bulk, they'll have to be sold at a set price (I think it's 1-2 PC depending on the Pokemon).
Hi I'm new I don't know what to do...!? I just wanted a eshop codes 50$ for free...!? what do I do...??
Responded to your PM so let's talk there.
Can someone help me I need help getting play coins I don't understand this
This page should explain what you need to know - http://forum.3dspedia.com/pages/play-coins-for-eshop-codes/

Basically make quality posts in the discussion forums and you'll earn Play Coins. Make sure the posts aren't short and contributes to the topic, but read the forum rules and the Play Coin rules.

I have read the rules and I still don't get coins

I have read the rules and I still don't get coins
Reading the rules don't give you coins. Making quality posts in the discussion forums do. Put thought into your reply and make sure it isn't short without breaking the rules and you should get Play Coins.

I DO BUT I 0 coins (sigh)

Can I get coins playing games

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get coins playing games
You need Play Coins to earn Play Coins from games by participating in wager battles (challenge threads) in the Nookling Junction or if there is a contest with free entry, you can get Play Coins if you're the winner of the contest.

I made post and I put a lot of though in them and I still have no coins

Can I be forum manger

How come some stuff is locked fo me say

Last edited by a moderator:
@Puppy, to get play coins you should post answers at least 2-3 lines long! Just half a line isn't considered a carefully constructed reply, meaning you don't get anything. Also, depending on where you post, it may be impossible to earn play coins (eg: Nookling Junction)!

So I need to post on nooking conjunction sorry about line stuff I'm in 7th grade so.......

So it has to be 2-3 sentence long to a paragraph to be able to get coins

So I need to post on nooking conjunction sorry about line stuff I'm in 7th grade so.......
No, I said Nookling Junction DOESN'T earn you play coins! You need to post in the discussion forums!

EDIT: 2-3 lines minimum, to however long you want!

How come some contest are locked

So what does 2-3 lines mean can u show me

Back