Welcome To Nookling Junction - Home of Play Coins

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Question: When making an offer in New Leaf, should I sell only furniture?

Reactions: karen
Question: When making an offer in New Leaf, should I sell only furniture?
You can sell mostly anything you can trade to someone else over Wi-Fi.

You can also create a challenge thread and look for opponents for a fishing contest (as an example). You can agree to a certain amount of Play Coins with your opponent(s) and if you lose, you'll have to pay the member the agreed amount of Play Coins, however, if you win, the loser will have to pay you the agreed amount of Play Coins.

More ideas for challenge threads are (New Leaf) :
  • Hide and seek
  • Island mini-games
  • and a lot more creative contest ideas you can think of

Reactions: karen and Sylvester87
so how many play coins are required to get a free e shop card

so how many play coins are required to get a free e shop card
You messaged me earlier about this so I think you've already gotten the answer.

Is there a minimum/maximum amount of Play Coins you can give or is it up to personal jurisdiction?

What contests can be made exactly? I already read the Nookling Junction Rules, but it is unclear. Kindly tell me what contests can be made.

im going to be doing lots of different art contests

What contests can be made exactly? I already read the Nookling Junction Rules, but it is unclear. Kindly tell me what contests can be made.
You can check the Nookling Junction to see examples. PC lotteries are not allowed. You can be creative with your contest and if you're iffy about it, you can always send me a private message to find out if it's alright or not.
Is there a minimum/maximum amount of Play Coins you can give or is it up to personal jurisdiction?
There is no limit.

if the OT of our poke is from our friends ots legit th r we still.allowed to trade them and how do we collect the PC credits from the person we r tradin with and how do we trll u if someone is sellin fake things like non legit poke u said their credits will be banned.do we jz rrply u and u will tell ban them sorry im a newbie.

if the OT of our poke is from our friends ots legit th r we still.allowed to trade them and how do we collect the PC credits from the person we r tradin with and how do we trll u if someone is sellin fake things like non legit poke u said their credits will be banned.do we jz rrply u and u will tell ban them sorry im a newbie.
Best to only sell Pokemon that you've bred then. If the Pokemon is shiny, it has to be under your OT and ID in X/Y.

Best to only sell Pokemon that you've bred then. If the Pokemon is shiny, it has to be under your OT and ID in X/Y.
oh apparently mot of.my shinys r from many differnt OT I REALLY need to get pokebank tats why i join i really really need it tats why

and how much PC must i have to trade for eshop credits the least eshop one

Last edited by a moderator:
How many play coins do I need for an eshop voucher

will there be a possibility to get oceania e shop cards here at some point

I think I understand how it works.I was thinking of selling a download code if I got one from Club Nintendo,but I still haven't been able to successfully figure out the PC exchanging process. (I've tried to randomly send some to a user,but it didn't work. .-. )

Hello I have a Question how do I know a pokemon is legit? I have abunch of shiny pokemon from past games that were my OT or traded to me.

Hello I have a Question how do I know a pokemon is legit? I have abunch of shiny pokemon from past games that were my OT or traded to me.
You can't sell shiny Pokemon unless they're under your OT and ID in Pokemon X/Y, sorry :/

Oh ok lol so I need to catch em or raise em in X or Y I was hoping to be able to trade my sh froakie, sh hawlucha my friend traded me lol

Is it possible for there to be oceania e shop cards at some point or is it just the US and Europe

Back