Welcome To Nookling Junction - Home of Play Coins

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
how do i get to the fun and games section because i didnt know about the place for battler cards?

can u buy eshop credit or just irl game s on this website

Can I sell Mii QR codes?

Reactions: Doctor Strange
How do I do those side pictures?

How do I do those side pictures?
The image to the left in @Alex's signature?

Use image BB code to display the image in your signature - http://forum.3dspedia.com/account/signature

Image BB code :
Rich (BB code):
[ IMG ] LINK to Image [ /IMG ]
Replace "LINK to Image" with the link to the image you want to use in your signature and remove the spaces.

Reactions: Doctor Strange
Any new contests?

How to get coins

You should make a new rule-If someone buys something like a graphic or a mii and then he posts it on the thread, he would be banned or his play coins would be disabled.

Im afraid that someone would buy my jokes from my joke shop and then post it on my thread so others can read it for free:(:(:(:(:(

Hey Senpai's, you know I'm a still a noob who ask dumb questions but don't kill me x.x

Can I buy a Club Nintendo Code of Super Smash Bros for Nintendo WiiU with my Play Coins?

Hey Senpai's, you know I'm a still a noob who ask dumb questions but don't kill me x.x

Can I buy a Club Nintendo Code of Super Smash Bros for Nintendo WiiU with my Play Coins?
You sure could! Just make a topic inquiring about it here: http://forum.3dspedia.com/forums/shop/

Reactions: Barmont
Can I sell/ give away Pokemon that were traded to me???

Can I sell/ give away Pokemon that were traded to me???
Not if it's shiny.

Not if it's shiny.
What if we transfer it from 5th gen to 6th gen? Can we still trade it ?

What if we transfer it from 5th gen to 6th gen? Can we still trade it ?
Nope.

but that doesnt work with ORAS or X and Y does it?

Back