What Are You Currently Watching?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Parks and Recreation. Yeah, I am a tad bit late but I haven't had an actual TV in over a year. Plus I am usually working or wasting money somewhere.

Brace yourself my children:
Attack on Titan
Supernatural
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online II
Terminator 2
Terminator 5
Kill Bill vol 1&2
Ferris Bueller's day off
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
Pulp Fiction
Rocky II-VI (V is gonna suck)
The Office
Futurama
Parks and Recreation
Godfather trilogy
Star wars 4-6
Malcolm in the Middle
Friends
To kill a mockingbird
Super Mario super show
Nightcrawler
The Hurt Locker

Kill me I'm 13 I don't need this
I'm 9 seasons into supernatural, 2 seasons into sword art, 1 season into breaking bad

Shakugan no Shana II
I have 2 episodes left and then I move on to something else. :)

The Caucus...:confused:

Gintama and The Tomorrow People. Both are so good.

The Flash. It's sooo good ;~; I usually don't like these kinds of shows, but omg this one is really gooood =P Good sounds like such a boring adjective since I used it so many times lol, but seriously, it's really good xD

Reactions: TheYESDragon
Person of Interest. "Aletheia" in Season 3 and wow, the show is SO good! Everyone should watch it :p

Also, Flash <3

Reactions: 3823
Update: I finished watching Shirokuma Caffe and now moved on to Folktales of Japan and Chi's New Home :3

Just started The 100 and uhh, the first two episodes were quite good. I love the concept of 100 people going down to a post-apocalyptic (or rather, healing) earth to see if it's safe for mankind to return... but of course, we get 100 teenagers and well, here comes the typical CW drama. I hear it gets a lot better though, so that's good - I also noticed how they did the usual CW 'oh yeah we gotta have really beautiful people' casting ;-; Also, so far I think that Tomorrow People was better than this show, can't believe that was cancelled. Can't wait to see how the series progresses.

I am watching those TV shows:
1 Gotham
2 Supergirl
3 The Flash
4 Green Arrow
5 DC Legend's of Tomorrow
6 Teen Wolf

and as Anim I watch:
1 Pokemon XY&Z
2 One Piece
3 Naruto Shippuden
4 Fairy Tail

Kid's Cartoons (don't worry, I'm not into them, just keeping my child distracted for a while). :p

Kid's Cartoons (don't worry, I'm not into them, just keeping my child distracted for a while). :p
Nothing wrong with being into kids cartoons D: Well, actually, depends what cartoon it is! xD

What cartoons were they? :p

Also, more of The 100 and umm, it's basically just a bunch of really weird crazy people doing the opposite of what you should do when you're the first 100 people on the Earth after the apocalypse. Oh, and Clarke. She's cool <3

Reactions: Mikaya
I watching Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Daredevil, Attack on Titan, Fist of the North Star

Person of Interest, it's literally one of the best shows that people hardly ever talk about (in the same way as Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, GoT etc.) and well, "/" was one of the best episodes so far, and that's really saying something - a true 10/10. They're shaping up a big battle like I've never seen before on television and it's gonna be epic.

I'm trying to watch the Persona 3 movies. Like, on day 1.

There's 3 in English subbed, but 1 is in japanese. Currently waiting.

c'mon atlus help me

Reactions: Link06
I'm trying to watch the Persona 3 movies. Like, on day 1.

There's 3 in English subbed, but 1 is in japanese. Currently waiting.

c'mon atlus help me
I love Persona! There is Persona 3 movie? I never knew it! How length the film? :D

As of the moment, I'm watching The Shannara Chronicles, Arrow, and Flash. Funny, they all have a very similar atmosphere...

I'm also watching Fresh off the Boat and The Goldbergs

I love Persona! There is Persona 3 movie? I never knew it! How length the film? :D

Each film is about 1 hour and 30 minutes. However, there are 3 movies only right now (the other one is currently being subbed right now as we speak).

Each film is about 1 hour and 30 minutes. However, there are 3 movies only right now (the other one is currently being subbed right now as we speak).
Thanks the information! I will have good film for tonight! :D

Hetalia

One Piece

Gravity Falls (Reruns)

Shadowhunters

Breaking Bad

Inside Out

All The One Piece Movies

Hetalia the movie: Paint It White

Pokemon X Y and Z

AOT

Sword Art Online

Walking Dead

Code Geass

Angel Beats

Black Butler

Final Fantasy IVV Advent Children (Anime Movie)

Supernatural

Sword Art Online II

Was that to much -_-

Back